Wrestling Thread Oct 10-16 | 10/16 TNA Bound for Glory - Angle vs Roode, Sting vs Hogan

I've played that Booker T Botchamania intro at least 5 times.
laugh.gif

http://peep-game.niketalk.yuku.com/

Peep Game

off_line.gif
128 Points
mvpentrancepy7.gif

I'm just here lettin you boys know who the prime time player is, the franchise. The COO is reshuffling the deck cause he's tryin to give NTRaw a fair chance for a win, but it ain't happenin once the final NTSeries rosters are out. I see how they shapin up right now, and they look alright, but it definitely looks better on the SD side. So when the forgone conclusion happens and Peep Game is on that list, we already won. It's just a matter and gettin in the ring, and handling business. It's fly, the flashy, and most importantly, the truly entertaining stars of NTSD, versus...well, the soft, the all talk, the please-GHIMS-it's-just-not-fair-to-us "stars" of NTraw.
scqsu5.gif

Spoiler [+]
2czyreb.gif
5fllb7.gif
johnsons_oil.gif
>>>>>

Peep game, didn't you let us know who prime time player was 3 promos ago? More layla. less talk. You, jabroni.

^^ that 2nd layla gif  
pimp.gif
......if club is smart he would add  the top 3 original picks on team NTdown me peep and I.T.O

^Club is too busy feuding with Diego and HBW for the 32409th time. Don't be surprised if he doesn't get around to making anymore picks.

^^ yea I just read it and I wont be surprised if the captain violates the Wellness policy

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Club is too busy feuding with Diego and HBW for the 32409th time. Don't be surprised if he doesn't get around to making anymore picks.
He's going to get future endeavor'd for the upteenth time brawling with those drunks at the bar outside the arena.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

^^ yea I just read it and I wont be surprised if the captain violates the Wellness policy

Only guys violating the wellness are the fatasses who made the rosters. They know who they are. Club, though? Probably end up fighting some fans in the stands again like JNSQ stated.

Spoiler [+]
It would go something like this.

But with more fists, less words.

"Buzz kick to the mask..area"- Booker T
"That just kicked in. You said the mask area?" - Michael Cole

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

IT'S ME IT'S ME

IT'S HCK

THE HYPER CUTTER KID

THAT'S RIGHT, THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SUPERPOSTER IS IN THE BUILDING

MY ESSENCE STILL OOZES FROM EVERY KEYBOARD IN THIS INTERNET

BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN VERY GOOD NOTES

Spoiler [+]

TAKE CURTAIN JERKERS LIKE GHIMS AND IMTHATONE, FOR INSTANCE

THOSE CLOWNS ARE SUCH HUGE MARKS FOR THEMSELVES

HELL, GHIMS IS SUCH A MARK HE MASQUERADES AS HIS OWN IMPOSTER

OH AND HE EVEN FANTASY BOOKS AN ALREADY FANTASTICAL SPORT

GOLLY GEE IS IT REAL TO HIM

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING GHIMS

YOU'RE APPROACHING IMTHATONE LEVELS OF ABSURD IDIOCY

AND BELIEVE ME, YOU HAVE TO SHOOT QUITE A FEW FISH

TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THAT BARREL

Spoiler [+]

YOU SEE IT'S OBVIOUS I AM WHAT THIS PLACE SORELY MISSES

BECAUSE BOO'D OR CHEERED, I GET A REACTION.

I SIMPLY HAVE SOMETHING THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE, AND THAT IS RAW TALENT

EVERY TIME OUT, I LEAVE IT ALL ON THE POST-REPLY CANVAS FOR THE LURKERS

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, EVEN COMES CLOSE

BUT I HAVE ONE MORE MESSAGE FOR ALL YOU CURTAIN JERKERS

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Spoiler [+]

IT'S ME IT'S ME

IT'S HCK

THE HYPER CUTTER KID

THAT'S RIGHT, THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SUPERPOSTER IS IN THE BUILDING

MY ESSENCE STILL OOZES FROM EVERY KEYBOARD IN THIS INTERNET

BUT IT SEEMS LIKE SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN VERY GOOD NOTES

Spoiler [+]

TAKE CURTAIN JERKERS LIKE GHIMS AND IMTHATONE, FOR INSTANCE

THOSE CLOWNS ARE SUCH HUGE MARKS FOR THEMSELVES

HELL, GHIMS IS SUCH A MARK HE MASQUERADES AS HIS OWN IMPOSTER

OH AND HE EVEN FANTASY BOOKS AN ALREADY FANTASTICAL SPORT

GOLLY GEE IS IT REAL TO HIM

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING GHIMS

YOU'RE APPROACHING IMTHATONE LEVELS OF ABSURD IDIOCY

AND BELIEVE ME, YOU HAVE TO SHOOT QUITE A FEW FISH

TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THAT BARREL

Spoiler [+]

YOU SEE IT'S OBVIOUS I AM WHAT THIS PLACE SORELY MISSES

BECAUSE BOO'D OR CHEERED, I GET A REACTION.

I SIMPLY HAVE SOMETHING THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE, AND THAT IS RAW TALENT

EVERY TIME OUT, I LEAVE IT ALL ON THE POST-REPLY CANVAS FOR THE LURKERS

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, EVEN COMES CLOSE

BUT I HAVE ONE MORE MESSAGE FOR ALL YOU CURTAIN JERKERS

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Spoiler [+]

No, this is not a cheap resurrection of someone's old gimmick. This is nothing more than a tribute to one of the best to lace up the boots and NOT be crowned champion.

BUT, this theme song's opening statement illustrates my exact sentiments of what's going on around here.�

I am now a bad guy, a "rudo" for all of our latino constituents. �I just want to let you guys know that �This "change" is not of my own doing.�

You see, the powers that be want me play the brown-noser and I refuse to do so. If I'm not selected for the NTSS team, so be it. Your loss not mine...but don't blame me:

Blame the senile, geriatric wanna-be tough guy who can't even go over a wet newspaper.

Blame the delusional, eccentric, annoying head booker who makes Vince Russo look like Paul Heyman.

No one has accepted my challenge an you know why? because they're scared. They're afraid a young guy like me taking their shine!�

This isn't NTNA...you wanna be great? good, go perform sellouts at nursing homes! But don't bring that crap into MY federation.

But as long as I'm here, I WILL make my presence be known. I WILL make sure that you will never forget who I am!

"Enough is Enough...and it's time for a change" And that change is here.

You may be of the blue brand, but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was pretty homoerotic ending to your promo, Hyper.

Spoiler [+]
That Rhodes GIF.
sick.gif

Did anyone watch NXT? It was pretty good.

xd1pH.gif

89vOu.gif

BF4Fx.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

tna is now closing in on a deal with ronnie from the jersey shore

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea......... because that experiment worked so well with that other chick and with snooki in wwe. her drunk as sh-- in the bar was pretty funny. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Try wrestling, it actually works in TNA. yet they wanna continue with these stupid angles, constant heel/face turns, and old timer reunions and importance. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

i was watching tna last night and the rooode/storm match was veery good

rest of the show was ******ed

they cant even do replays right

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

tna is now closing in on a deal with ronnie from the jersey shore

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Try wrestling, it actually works in TNA. yet they wanna continue with these stupid angles, constant heel/face turns, and old timer reunions and importance. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
ronnie2.gif

Ronnie will end up in a steel cage of doom match with Sitch and Sammie..And their in ring performance will be better than 68% of TNA's current roster..

So, on SmackDown Cole talked about why he left and accused Booker T of being a follower. What was the reasoning Booker gave behind leaving?

Spoiler [+]
"I had to go to the bathroom." Booker is a god.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So, on SmackDown Cole talked about why he left and accused Booker T of being a follower. What was the reasoning Booker gave behind leaving?

Spoiler [+]
"I had to go to the bathroom." Booker is a god.
laugh.gif

I really think Vince tells Booker "book just say whatever the hell comes to your mind that is not a curse word. The more ridiculous the better." Booker smiles nods and says to himself, "tell me he did not just say..."

^ right because I KNOW he can speak better than that. I mean hell, king booker ever said words bigger than 7 letters.

^^^we've seen your pomos

it would be an upgrade if u can talk like book

hell, it would be an upgrade if u spoke like khali

Back
Top Bottom