Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

I still think CM Punk's streak is the most impressive. They took an old school wrestler and ran a old school title reign with him. It was fantastic

Austin- 6
Rock- 10

16 to 24 :lol: laughable. But they're in a era with two world titles, so that's plays into it a lot.

That's crazy. But yeah, having 2 world titles kind of played a part as well. Still crazy though.

I still think CM Punk's streak is the most impressive. They took an old school wrestler and ran a old school title reign with him. It was fantastic

It was impressive. Would've been way better if he kept the title and defended it against Taker. Wouldn't have been mad if he lost, which he surely been the case. It would've just made that match much more special/important.

Last edited:
That's crazy. But yeah, having 2 world titles kind of played a part as well. Still crazy though.
It was impressive. Would've been way better if he kept the title and defended it against Taker. Wouldn't have been mad if he lost, which he surely been the case. It would've just made that match much more special/important.
Yeah I never thought of that. It would have looked amazing. Drop the title to Taker at WM because Taker never loses there. Makes CM Punk look strong still since he isnt expected to win. Taker gets one last run before he retires.

That's the thing that angers me about the WWE. They didn't give Taker more title runs. He was their one loyal general. When people went to WCW, he stayed. When people went to go do movies, he stayed. And he never whined or complained. He did what was right for the business.

I think I posted this a few weeks ago:

Yeah I never thought of that. It would have looked amazing. Drop the title to Taker at WM because Taker never loses there. Makes CM Punk look strong still since he isnt expected to win. Taker gets one last run before he retires.

That's the thing that angers me about the WWE. They didn't give Taker more title runs. He was their one loyal general. When people went to WCW, he stayed. When people went to go do movies, he stayed. And he never whined or complained. He did what was right for the business.

I think I posted this a few weeks ago:

True. It would've been an impressive story. Emotional to say the least. Really left me dumbfounded as to why they never went that route. Not sure if it could've sold the PPV as better as Rock vs Cena, but hey, it's WM so it would sell nonetheless. They really dropped the ball on this one.

As for why Taker doesn't have that many reigns, I've read somewhere that his gimmick itself is the one that kept it from happening. Something like he's so much of a monster/attraction, that it won't be believable to have him lose or something. Kinda ironic if you ask me as that's the same way they're booking Cena right now.

I never thought about it before but the only other singles title Undertaker has held besides the WWF/WWE title was the Hardcore title.

I never thought about it before but the only other singles title Undertaker has held besides the WWF/WWE title was the Hardcore title.

There were a couple Tag Team Title reigns... Big Show, Brothers of Destruction, etc.

anyone remember why Taker have beef with Teddy Long? that limo gif particularly.

BUCKLE UP, TEDDY.
buckle-up-teddy-o.gif

Austin- 6
Rock- 10

16 to 24 :lol: laughable. But they're in a era with two world titles, so that's plays into it a lot.

16 to 24 isn't even that bad. Two titles plus keep in mind that both rock and austin only had 3-4 years in the main event(also take into account for the year off Austin took because of his neck and Rock doing his movies). Orton and Cena have had more than double that amount of time in the main event.

Last edited:
Fellas, if you haven't shipped your Secret Santa gifts out yet, try to do it this week at the latest.

Also, if you've received something and opened it, post it. :smokin

According to wiki, these people have held the WWE title more total days than Undertaker..

-Cena
-Shovel
-Punk
-Orton
-Diesel
-Lesnar
-Ultimate Warrior
-JBL
-Yokozuna
-Sheamus and the Miz are only about 75 days behind UT for total time as champion..

These are the people that have held the World title more days than the Undertaker..(Since Bischoff handed Snow Shovel the title in Sept. 2002)

-Shoveluhhh
-Batista
-Edge
-ADR
-Sheamus
-Cena and Orton are only about 65 days behind UT for total time as WHC..

Not one of these people have earned the right to be above Taker on the list..I hate you Vince..

Fellas, if you haven't shipped your Secret Santa gifts out yet, try to do it this week at the latest.

Also, if you've received something and opened it, post it. :smokin

Man I can't wait for my gift to arrive..I don't know if my elf opened his yet, but I hope he likes it..

- As noted, WWE is expected to announce the WrestleMania 31 location soon. They also may be announcing the location for WrestleMania 32 within the next month. WWE wants to announce WrestleMania locations several years in advance to help build the buzz how the NFL does with the Superbowl.

- The word going around WWE is that the two safest people right now are Nikki Bella and Big E Langston because they are closest to John Cena.

- Regarding Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, their “internship role” with WWE NXT is apparently running through March 2014. Word is that they have been model employees while working with WWE and there have been no issues whatsoever. It’s believed they were destroyed by The Ascension in their first NXT match to test how they would react to it and everything turned out fine.

- For what it’s worth, there’s a feeling within WWE that Randy Orton may come out of TLC as the winner largely because it’s a TLC match and that means John Cena can lose without being pinned or submitted.

- People in WWE are well aware that Total Divas is a scripted reality show with everyone playing a role, except in the case of Eva Marie. For whatever reason, she remains the only girl who many in the company can’t stand despite only really knowing her from what they see on the show.

- There was a pitch recently to turn Cameron, Naomi, Tensai and Brodus Clay to heels but now that Total Divas has signed on for a second season, the production company actually put pressure on WWE not to turn Cameron and Naomi because they want them to remain likeable on the show. However, Tensai and Clay will be turning soon. The idea is to push them as a top heel team.

According to wiki, these people have held the WWE title more total days than Undertaker..

-Cena
-Shovel
-Punk
-Orton
-Diesel
-Lesnar
-Ultimate Warrior
-JBL
-Yokozuna
-Sheamus and the Miz are only about 75 days behind UT for total time as champion..

These are the people that have held the World title more days than the Undertaker..(Since Bischoff handed Snow Shovel the title in Sept. 2002)

-Shoveluhhh
-Batista
-Edge
-ADR
-Sheamus
-Cena and Orton are only about 65 days behind UT for total time as WHC..

Not one of these people have earned the right to be above Taker on the list..I hate you Vince..

Man, judging from both lists Trips really knows how to play the game.

The "I Need 5 Big E" sign, along with those 3 fans going crazy as **** makes me feel good

Last edited:
JBL: "Sin Cara has never looked better!!!" :lol:

Welp, there goes Kofi Kingston's "skillz"

The Shield's bubbling breakup could look any more obvious :lol: these writers are something else

WWE 2K14

WCW Nitro Ring: Epic Settings: NWO Hogan vs. Goldberg

I will cut to the chase. We are well past 20 mins and Hogan starts to Hulk up. He hits Goldberg with the leg drop, 2.9 count.
23 min mark, Jackhammer time. Hogan kicks out at 2.9/
So around the 27 min mark, Goldberg hits another Jackhammer. I know the match was over. This man Hogan kicks out again. They beat the hell out of each other man.

But you know the sad thing? I have my settings on 30 min time limit. So we know how this match ended. Yea I know, I work for WWE Creative.

Back
Top Bottom