Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Triple H now in charge of creative? :nerd:
Watch this f'n guy pedigree Cena then Pedigree Orton then climb the ladder to be the unified champion. :smh:

Best for business right? :smh:  >:  :smh:  

Quite honestly.... This is the best possible outcome for TLC... This is actually what I hope happens, in comparison to everything else I've seen... It sets up whomever defeats him (likely at WM)...

I'd rather that happen then have cena win the belt for the 20th plus time. How many world title wins are there between those 3? Between 20 and 30?

FInally caught Raw....:lol: @ Big E mentioning Skip-It

Bad News Barrett sucked

Hunico as SIn Cara is definitely ridiculous. He needs to just be himself he's great.

:smh: @ Miz and Kofi

RKO/Cena for some reason I don't care for this match.

HBK - 4
Taker - 7

Their World/WWE title reigns, spanned over yearrrrrrs, vs Orton and Cena's.

Last edited:
Seriously I'm sick of these lame excuses for not putting out a quality product or not pushing the right guys.

It's seriously so dumb...why can't they get their priorities straight and put together a few good shows a month...it's really not hard...pathetic on so many levels.

RAW has been unwatchable for months aside from 1-2 episodes tops

I don't get WWE's logic. They've gotta be pulling this crap cuz there's no other competition. Imagine if WCW never was competition to WWF in the mid to late 90's. We'd probably never have Austin or Rock be who they've become. Vince would've prolly pushed HHH much sooner, and have generic guys holding the strap.

Ziggler, Punk, Bryant should be wayyyy bigger then they are now. But they force feed fans Sheamus, Cena, & Orton. They're equally if not better on the mic, & better in the ring. Why they don't cater to what people want is beyond me.

- Regarding Hulk Hogan’s talks with WWE, it has been noted before how Triple H and Vince McMahon do not want his return deal with the company to be contingent on him having a match at WrestleMania XXX. Word now is that WWE feels Hogan won’t turn down the opportunity to return even if he’s not happy with his role at WrestleMania XXX. WWE officials feel they have a lot of leverage because they can pay Hogan more than TNA and it’s not like Hogan was eager to stay in TNA anyways.

WWE is looking for Hogan to have a “major role” in terms of being featured on programming for the WWE Network and hope his presence will entice older fans to check out the service even if they have no interest in the current product.

The same goes for Bruno Sammartino as WWE is hoping to use him as an asset to the Network in a similar fashion but they do realize that he has far less mainstream name brand value compared to Hogan. Also, given Bruno’s age, there’s no way the company can rely on him still being alive to continue to film new content consistently for the next 5-10 years.

*** Spoilers: Top TNA Star May Have Finished Up With The Company, Details on Why ***

- It was reported on Wednesday that AJ Styles had not signed a new deal with TNA yet and that they were still negotiating with money appearing to be the biggest issue.

Styles was backstage at Tuesday night’s Impact Wrestling tapings and returned on Wednesday night at the tapings for the January 2nd episode and a match was made against Magnus, winner of the tournament finals, to crown an Undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

That match took place at Thursday night’s tapings and will air on January 9th. The match had a No DQ stipulation added to it and saw interference from a handful of stars, including Dixie Carter. The end saw Magnus get the win to become the Undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion. After the match, Styles cut what was described as a somber promo and thanked the fans for letting him wrestle for them. He said Dixie could forget about him but he won’t ever forget about the TNA fans. He said this was real life and talked about his time in TNA. Styles said goodbye before greeting fans at ringside on his way out.

There is still no confirmation that a new deal was signed since Tuesday but if there wasn’t, PWInsider reports that Thursday night’s tapings, which will air January 9th, could be Styles’ last appearance for the company. The latest word was that both sides were still very far apart on money and that it would come down to the wire. Styles’ contract expires before the end of the year.

That be cool for hogan to be back in wwe.

What about aj styles? Wwe has no interest? Would suck if the guy would be out of a job

Styles is pushing 40 and no longer in his prime. Doubt Trips would pull the trigger on that.

Between how much he would charge for a match, autographs & photo ops AJ Styles would make top money on the Indy scene.

Don't watch NXT and only know of him from his brief WWE appearance early in the year. If that postcard is any indication of his character, I like it. :lol:

Like someone said earlier, he's like John Cena in the fact that hes a face that gets heel heat. Yet he embraces is and throws it into his character. I hated him at first but this is just plain brilliant 
pimp.gif

Like someone said earlier, he's like John Cena in the fact that hes a face that gets heel heat. Yet he embraces is and throws it into his character. I hated him at first but this is just plain brilliant :pimp:

Probably one of the best gimmicks in recent years from any promotion, imo.

Also, elf. your stuff is going out next week :D

HBK - 4
Taker - 7

Their World/WWE title reigns, spanned over yearrrrrrs, vs Orton and Cena's.

Man, that's crazy. To think that Cena/Orton has more reigns that these 2. They have more that Rock/Austin too, right?

Austin- 6
Rock- 10

16 to 24 :lol: laughable. But they're in a era with two world titles, so that's plays into it a lot.

Last edited:
Austin - 6
Rock - 9 (10 counting the WCW title reign)

And yea, Bo Dallas in NXT is awesome. Basically, I'll continue to act like his feud with Barrett didn't exist

- Regarding Hulk Hogan’s talks with WWE, it has been noted before how Triple H and Vince McMahon do not want his return deal with the company to be contingent on him having a match at WrestleMania XXX. Word now is that WWE feels Hogan won’t turn down the opportunity to return even if he’s not happy with his role at WrestleMania XXX. WWE officials feel they have a lot of leverage because they can pay Hogan more than TNA and it’s not like Hogan was eager to stay in TNA anyways.

WWE is looking for Hogan to have a “major role” in terms of being featured on programming for the WWE Network and hope his presence will entice older fans to check out the service even if they have no interest in the current product.

The same goes for Bruno Sammartino as WWE is hoping to use him as an asset to the Network in a similar fashion but they do realize that he has far less mainstream name brand value compared to Hogan. Also, given Bruno’s age, there’s no way the company can rely on him still being alive to continue to film new content consistently for the next 5-10 years.

*** Spoilers: Top TNA Star May Have Finished Up With The Company, Details on Why ***

- It was reported on Wednesday that AJ Styles had not signed a new deal with TNA yet and that they were still negotiating with money appearing to be the biggest issue.

Styles was backstage at Tuesday night’s Impact Wrestling tapings and returned on Wednesday night at the tapings for the January 2nd episode and a match was made against Magnus, winner of the tournament finals, to crown an Undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

That match took place at Thursday night’s tapings and will air on January 9th. The match had a No DQ stipulation added to it and saw interference from a handful of stars, including Dixie Carter. The end saw Magnus get the win to become the Undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion. After the match, Styles cut what was described as a somber promo and thanked the fans for letting him wrestle for them. He said Dixie could forget about him but he won’t ever forget about the TNA fans. He said this was real life and talked about his time in TNA. Styles said goodbye before greeting fans at ringside on his way out.

There is still no confirmation that a new deal was signed since Tuesday but if there wasn’t, PWInsider reports that Thursday night’s tapings, which will air January 9th, could be Styles’ last appearance for the company. The latest word was that both sides were still very far apart on money and that it would come down to the wire. Styles’ contract expires before the end of the year.

This is about as garbage as it gets when it comes to dirtsheet "reporting". Seriously, who writes this bull ****? It's offensive. :smh:

Last edited:
Austin - 6
Rock - 9 (10 counting the WCW title reign)

And yea, Bo Dallas in NXT is awesome. Basically, I'll continue to act like his feud with Barrett didn't exist

Rock won the WCW title twice. He had his 7 reign as WWE Champ in '02, which was a big deal at the time :lol: before winning it this year.

I think Cena been passed that by now

Back
Top Bottom