Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe has already debuted at NXT. His gimmick is said to be some sort of a hacker or something. Based on the pic, looks like he'd be feuding with Kalisto/Samuray Del Sol first.

View media item 683375

Last edited:
We are at the end of the year. What are some of your favorite matches?

Matches that come to mind

Generico vs. Neville
Generico vs Cesaro
Cena vs Punk (Cena-canrana)
D Bry vs Orton (when he had the yes lock on Orton using the Kendo stick)
Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell
Punk vs. Undertaker (Mania)

Anything the Shield was in

bryan vs cesaro on raw

Fellas, if you haven't shipped your Secret Santa gifts out yet, try to do it this week at the latest.

Also, if you've received something and opened it, post it. :smokin

Sent my gifts... may send another one, depending upon my Xmas bonus... you will be receiving mine right round Xmas, maybe a couple days later...

Heard Callihan is only doing a couple NXT house shows and going straight to the main roster.

If if is u down for a nt summit? I got no one else that would be down
Got a couple of friends that made a verbal commitment to go. You're welcome to kick it in the parking lot with us if not enough heads are down for a summit.

:lol: @ Punk

View media item 683705
- WWE will be announcing WrestleMania 2015 this coming Tuesday from the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. The San Francisco 49ers NFL team were the key to getting the bid. WrestleMania 31 will be held at Levi's Stadium while the Hall of Fame and RAW will take place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.

- WWE has reportedly signed Jasper Orton, the 18 year old cousin of Randy Orton, to a developmental deal. Jasper just graduated high school this past year and is currently out of action with a torn meniscus. Jasper is also from St. Louis.

The RKO and JKO? :nerd:

tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o7_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o9_250.gif

tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o10_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o4_250.gif

tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o6_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Last edited:
Super excited for wrestlemania to FINALLY hit the Bay Area. Bummed that undertaker probably won't be part of it :smh:

Been a busy couple of weeks, finally catching up on Wrestling.  Gonna send out my elf's gift this week.

Any time frame on when Wrestlemania 2015 tickets will go on sale?
nerd.gif

The nominees for WWE's Match of the Year Slammy Award this Monday

- The Undertaker vs CM Punk (WrestleMania 29)
- John Cena vs The Rock (WrestleMania 29)
- Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Steel Cage Match (Extreme Rules)
- The Shield vs The Rhodes Brothers (Battleground)

The nominees for WWE's Match of the Year Slammy Award this Monday

- The Undertaker vs CM Punk (WrestleMania 29)
- John Cena vs The Rock (WrestleMania 29)
- Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Steel Cage Match (Extreme Rules)
- The Shield vs The Rhodes Brothers (Battleground)

:rolleyes

Out of that list, I'm going Taker/Punk.

Was this posted?

After speaking with sources in WWE, Chair Shot Reality on WZ can confirm new details regarding the WWE Network.

We can confirm PWInsider.com's report of February 24th being the expected launch date of the WWE Network.

WZ can now exclusively report the WWE Network will contain all of the RAW's, SmackDown's and WWE pay-per-views ever produced off the bat on the first day of launch in its extensive library.

However, there are some interesting new details regarding the WWE Network and that it won't be available via cable providers. For this, plus to view it, how it relates to pay-per-views, the price and more — please check out the CSR segment below for the full explanation at the very beginning of the video.

- expected launch date: February 24, 2014
- will not be a conventional channel like NFL Network or NBA TV, but a Netflix like subscription service for TVs, mobile devices, game consoles, etc.
- both live streaming footage 24/7 AND programming from archived footage that you can choose.
- at launch, will include every Raw, Smackdown and WWE PPV ever.
- Pricing: between $10 and $12 a month.
- WWE will be looking to hook people at launch with a $60 for 6 month subscription that ALSO includes Wrestlemania 30. In the future, a subscription will give you access to every monthly WWE PPV.

Back
Top Bottom