Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Yea I might be sold. As long as I can watch it on my XBOX.

But this means a lot more "content" will be put on YouTube and it will be crystal clear.

tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o7_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o9_250.gif

tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o10_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mxdpjlch1J1qheak7o4_250.gif

tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o6_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_mxbpb8eq3J1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Repped Peep, always love your gif sequences. Lita was mad green.

My love for Trish is still unhealthy to this day. Wifey and she dnt eem knw.

Was this posted?

After speaking with sources in WWE, Chair Shot Reality on WZ can confirm new details regarding the WWE Network.

We can confirm PWInsider.com's report of February 24th being the expected launch date of the WWE Network.

WZ can now exclusively report the WWE Network will contain all of the RAW's, SmackDown's and WWE pay-per-views ever produced off the bat on the first day of launch in its extensive library.

However, there are some interesting new details regarding the WWE Network and that it won't be available via cable providers. For this, plus to view it, how it relates to pay-per-views, the price and more — please check out the CSR segment below for the full explanation at the very beginning of the video.

- expected launch date: February 24, 2014
- will not be a conventional channel like NFL Network or NBA TV, but a Netflix like subscription service for TVs, mobile devices, game consoles, etc.
- both live streaming footage 24/7 AND programming from archived footage that you can choose.
- at launch, will include every Raw, Smackdown and WWE PPV ever.
- Pricing: between $10 and $12 a month.
- WWE will be looking to hook people at launch with a $60 for 6 month subscription that ALSO includes Wrestlemania 30. In the future, a subscription will give you access to every monthly WWE PPV.
I thought I couldn't care less about the WWE Network but now I'm sold.

WWE network will be instacopped. Very reasonable price for all that content, AND WM30 for free?

So basically you buy WM30 and get to watch all of that other content for 6 months...sounds like a deal to me.

3 things..

1. WWE Network sounds like a great deal, but I still need to know what the ECW/WCW content will be before I'm totally sold..

2. Taker/Punk should win the Slammy..

3. Lita is a better wrestler than Trish Stratus..Way more exciting to watch and much more fluid :smile:p) in the ring..

Can someone give me some info on Sami Callihan? Ring style? COmparison? Strengths/Weaknesses?

Need to add him to my NXT roster.

Back
Top Bottom