Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

Whew...

I'm glad I sold my wwe stock weeks ago.
roll.gif

But shares dropped 29% the week after WWE announced its new online streaming network had only 667,000 subscribers, taking a $325 million chunk out of McMahon’s fortune. He remained a billionaire until this morning.

:rofl:

i love harcore matches.fighting out of the ring and using the whole arena,it worked for the shield at er.plus that 24/7 rule was great.but whateva,i dont see how the european title would be relevant,i dont see that elevating anyones career.

at this point i say scrap the us title,and bring back king of the ring.that along with money in the bank should be able to elevate rising stars.

also i hope bo aint a flop.i think  i have a good eye for talent,i think hes gonna be a star this time around.theres some jericho-like about him to me for some reason.i guess im a boliever.

Watched Hardcore Heaven 2000 last night because of this weeks Review-A-Wai. They weren't lying when they said Corino was a good bleeder. :x

^^repped good sir. Yet another instance of TNA showing that wrestling is fake as hell :lol:

Keep em coming!

Last edited:
Anyone notice how they're starting to create storylines through Twitter?

Exhibit A: Ziggler tweeting about Tista and them facing each other on smack down

Ziggler , cody and sandow would be a cool new nwo of frustrated wrestlers

Add miz in there and gene would **** himself

That's rough man...Slater could be good if given the opportunity.

I was listening to a Cheap Heat podcast and they were telling the story of Rosenberg talking to slater and about Brock coming back :rofl: dude was so upset about the news because he knew he was gonna take several F5s :lol:

3MB & Los Matadores have the longest most sensible build of any other feud :lol:

Eva Marie can't even make a pinfall right. This chick is useless. Her gimmick needs to be a mime so she's not required to do anything.

Last edited:
So are they having sandow being the new punk gimmick? I'm curious to see where this goes but know creative probably no where lol

Hope he gets one pipe bomb in

Back
Top Bottom