Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

y ea man some of these guys need to start speaking up and asking to be used,throw a lot of these guys in stables and they will shine.theyre just burying everyone these day.smhs 

dont even build up feuds with dudes anymore wtf

When is the last time a black wrestler beat a non black wrestler. This Donald Sterling backfire is crazy

Why John Chena asks like he really needs help. We've seen Super Cena get the best of the Wyatts all by his lonesome quite a few times now

Brodus Clay, R-Truth, Titus and someone else should be a stable.

Ziggler, Sandow, Ryder and someone else in another one

Team Tyson Kidd and Kofi together.

Team Tensai with Darren Young.

After WM30 the product has been pretty bad..too much "entertainment" and not enough wrestling
ehh id say too little of both,a lot of of the stuff they think is entertaining has not been.

so are they actually losing money?,maybe that will force them to better the product 

1074_f0f5.png

I could be in the minority...but if they just let guys work good programs together (Sami Zayn v. Cesaro on NXT for instance) I'd more than happy.

I understand they gotta sell merch and whatever but still :smh:

i feel like any belt besides the world title  ic and tag team would be irrelevant except the harcore title
It's never going to happen man..The hardcore belt will not work on a PG television show..The belt was ok, but I'd much rather see the T.V. title..Make the belts an obvious progression up the ladder..Start with the TV, then work your way up to the IC, then drop the IC in an epic match so you can set your sites on the WHC..It's worked for decades and could work again..
The IC and US Titles mean nothing, and you want to introduce an even lower level title?

Rollins as the Intercontinental Champ? Im for it. What do you guys think?
Sure, as long as they bring some respectability back to the division. Sure. He can be the champ and all of that wonderful talent that they have on the mid-card should be allowed to put on great matchea.
You know how long everyone has been saying, "OMG so and so is the new IC/US Champion. Now the belt means something!"  Those belts are complete albatrosses.

I understand you guys want to have hope and optimism a lot of times, but you need to deal with reality.  The IC and US Titles haven't meant anything in over 10 years.

You know how long everyone has been saying, "OMG so and so is the new IC/US Champion. Now the belt means something!"  Those belts are complete albatrosses.

I understand you guys want to have hope and optimism a lot of times, but you need to deal with reality.  The IC and US Titles haven't meant anything in over 10 years.

Oh look it's the Grinch Who Stole Wrestling!

View media item 975080

so what do you suggest they do? just get rid of them?

tag team has been a joke for a little bit as well IMO.

Put it this way, WWE isn't the only stock taking a huge haircut. Lots of tickers are down over 30% in the past few weeks. I'd only be worried if a proxy war or something came about.

Back
Top Bottom