Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

For my fellow Indy fans, Drake Younger made his debut in NXT at a live event a couple days ago as a referee. He's going under his real name Drake Wuertz. Hopefully they let him work and not just ref.

June 16th coming up :pimp:

My 8 year old cousin is obsessed with WWE and is going with me to his first ever event.

So pumped to see his reaction to everything.

Took my 5 year old nephew last year to Raw for the first time and he had the time of his life. Enjoy man.

Last edited:
For my fellow Indy fans, Drake Younger made his debut in NXT at a live event a couple days ago as a referee. He's going under his real name Drake Wuertz. Hopefully they let him work and not just ref.

I'm not upset at all.. I'm sure his body is already wrecked... He's smart doing this, knowing he can wrestle any time needed...

who would u guys like to see as wwe champion in the near future, who hasnt been the champ yet?

also i say they should only have the ic title,and bring back the harcore title with the 24/7 rule

- A source very close to the CM Punk situation notes that hes had no contact with WWE in some time. Punk said he was frustrated with booking and with payoffs and that hes happy now being home, and wasnt happy on the road with WWE.

- Apparently some WWE referees are unhappy with their pay and are having a hard time making a living due to expenses from traveling. Like talents, referees are based on how business is doing and get hurt more when live event payoffs are down.

Good. Stay home Punk.

And damn, I thought refs would be making semi-decent $$$, guess not.

Peep Game Peep Game

:\

6gZWaR8.gif

x4QmS1n.gif

Man...

I wanna FTSOO this woman.

Last edited:
They might as well have Naomi wrestle in a brown catsuit. The way the breasts jiggled :smh:

Any NT'ers meeting want to meet up before the ROH show tomrrow? Rumor has it that it may be a 3 Way with Elgin, Okada and Styles for the IWGP championship.

This has nothing to do with Bryan. Wall Street over pumped the stock to begin with. The $30 pps was based on 2016 valuations. The tv deal is the real reason. Has some folks second guessing the impact of the Network. The market's shot right now so semi-negative news is hurting a lot of stocks more than it would have months ago.

Back
Top Bottom