Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

i feel like any belt besides the world title  ic and tag team would be irrelevant except the harcore title

RaerY.gif

i feel like any belt besides the world title  ic and tag team would be irrelevant except the harcore title

It's never going to happen man..The hardcore belt will not work on a PG television show..The belt was ok, but I'd much rather see the T.V. title..Make the belts an obvious progression up the ladder..Start with the TV, then work your way up to the IC, then drop the IC in an epic match so you can set your sites on the WHC..It's worked for decades and could work again..

Rollins as the Intercontinental Champ? Im for it. What do you guys think?

Sure, as long as they bring some respectability back to the division. Sure. He can be the champ and all of that wonderful talent that they have on the mid-card should be allowed to put on great matchea.

Rollins as the Intercontinental Champ? Im for it. What do you guys think?

It's obviously a good idea, avy check

Dog why do you keep tlaking about some damn hardcore belt Frank :rofl:

I don't get it either..I never liked the Hardcore title..It started out ok, but it turned into a comedy belt and should never come back..

I loved the Hardcore title as it have a lot of guys something to do, but that's definitely not the title to bring back during this current landscape, though I have picture JTG finding finding the European title in the trash can and defending it.

I loved the Hardcore title as it have a lot of guys something to do, but that's definitely not the title to bring back during this current landscape, though I have picture JTG finding finding the European title in the trash can and defending it.

Word to Hacksaw Jim Duggan finding the TV Title in the trash can! HOOOOOOOOOO!

Pause at Bischoff saying he negotiated randy savage's 2nd wcw contract in a hotel room at 8 am over beers and randy was butt naked hairless from chest to toe :x

Word to Hacksaw Jim Duggan finding the TV Title in the trash can! HOOOOOOOOOO!

And Mideon :pimp:

Your avy :smokin

Whoever mentioned Eva Marie's photoshoot being weak were right. Damn that **** was tame, but I'm guessing she's trying to keep her topless stripper g-string pics a not very distant memory

Back
Top Bottom