Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

the 'pg' era is over.. but the company is still pg.. It will never be where it was with the raunchiness and playboy and tv14/MA. But i said it before, ill say it again, There will be another boom period in wrestling. When or how it happens is beyond me. But in the early/mid 90s no one ever thought it would blow up like it did with hulkamania. And then BOOM nwo/austin 316 happened.

I just think back then there was soooooo many super stars. Even the B players were all huge names. I don't know if that will happen again. If you go back and watch WWF from late 80s and early 90s and then WCW the name value those guys had was incredible.

realistically how many guys from WWE can leave and go to TNA or another company and put them on WWE's level? how it was with WCW... Cena? CM Punk? Rollins? i wanna say Orton but I don't know.
Nah

Hogan was a household name, everyone knew him.

Can't think of a single name the WWE has outside of The Rock, that would elevate TNA to another level.
Angle couldn't do it, hes an American hero b.

WWE is the pinnacle in regards to exposure. Don't see that changing for a while but that company needs a change in creative. Alot of talent on that roster.

View media item 1527265

AmusedHarmfulHuia.0.gif

:rofl: @ the spoiler

That Mile dude look like he could block a meteor with his hands

Under 6ft(?) And spent too much time in TNA.

Was never a fan of Strong though. Compared to those other names along with other well known Indies guys, he has the personality of a floor mat. He's a blank template CAW with a very good moveset.

Last edited:
Under 6ft(?) And spent too much time in TNA.

Was never a fan of Strong though. Compared to those other names along with other well known Indies guys, he has the personality of a floor mat. He's a blank template CAW with a very good moveset.
LMAO

if anyone wants to laugh put on souled out 97. They are doing a miss nwo or something stupid and they have all biker chicks. First of all everyone of them has dike cuts or mullets. Second of all they are all about 40-50 and busted. Third of all i dont think they have a clue about wrestling..

they have someone interviewing them in between matches askin them questions and they are all just smiling like inbreds.. smh at wcw

"I'll do whatever it takes" was virtually the same answer each of the contestants gave when asked what they'd do for an evening with Kevin Nash :rofl:

Brush whole foods has the best buffet known to man. If I had to choose for twenty bucks go to a restaurant or whole foods buffet, I'm going to da buffet.

Back
Top Bottom