Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

None of them.. 99.9% of casuals don't even know TNA exists

Last edited:
Don't watch TNA. how is bubba? Can he still go? Or is this gif below an example of what he is... :lol:

He reached his pinnacle in TNA...he was better there than he EVER was in WWE

Because he was a main eventer haha.. I never thought bu-bu-bu-bubba would ever be more than a tag team wrestler. But some of the stuff he did in TNA was awesome

Only way this company will be great again is when the man himself that brought it to where it is... Is the one the walks away from the company... I think the product is better than it was 3-5 years ago... Is this considered a new era in yalls mind? Or are we still stuck in the PG era
It's the early phases of a new era. Kinda like the recent new NTWT champs. :pimp:

if anyone wants to laugh put on souled out 97. They are doing a miss nwo or something stupid and they have all biker chicks. First of all everyone of them has dike cuts or mullets. Second of all they are all about 40-50 and busted. Third of all i dont think they have a clue about wrestling..

they have someone interviewing them in between matches askin them questions and they are all just smiling like inbreds.. smh at wcw

Stupid Bischoff wanted to be a tuff biker so bad :lol:

Remember one of the WCW PPVs was always in Sturgis?

Stupid Bischoff wanted to be a tuff biker so bad :lol:

Remember one of the WCW PPVs was always in Sturgis?
road wild .. it was free to go.. FREE!!! thats how stupid they were.. there was no gate haha .. thats like 100-200k im guessing just given away

Last edited:
22stylez 22stylez Got a scenario for you...

Sasha will give you the sugarwalls..but you have to slapbox fight this dude first and WIN...or no sugarwalls, will you do it? :nerd:

View media item 1527265

AmusedHarmfulHuia.0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom