Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

03.jpg

Last edited:
Skimmed the last TNA Impact report, and for ya'll who have been steadily been keeping up with it, a few questions:

- Who is Mandrews?
- Besides Taryn Terrel, who are the other chicks in Dollhouse?
- Is Sanada still apart of The Revolution?
- Is The Menagerie still a stable?
- I know Mica is Camacho, but who is Drank?
- What's Rockstar Spud doing now that his EC3 feud is finished?
- Is Tyrus/Brodus Clay still in TNA?
- Is Magnus involved in any storylines at all?

Last edited:
My roommates ain't have the tequila ready smh looks like I'm watching this e:60 in the mean time.

Not a fan of Adam rose or his gimmick but I will be rooting for him. Crazy that his child is sick. Couldn't even imagine what he's going through

My roommates ain't have the tequila ready smh looks like I'm watching this e:60 in the mean time.

Not a fan of Adam rose or his gimmick but I will be rooting for him. Crazy that his child is sick. Couldn't even imagine what he's going through

Sad his child is sick but idc dudes gimmick sucks. I can't jiggy with it. Heard he's talking about bringing Leo Kruger back tho

Sad his child is sick but idc dudes gimmick sucks. I can't jiggy with it. Heard he's talking about bringing Leo Kruger back tho

He should do a Leo Kruger/Adam rose collab. Have him be that sadistic cult leader that demands his people continue partying with him or else he'll abuse them or yell at them or something

He should do a Leo Kruger/Adam rose collab. Have him be that sadistic cult leader that demands his people continue partying with him or else he'll abuse them or yell at them or something

Exactly what I want. I love the cult like nature of his Adam rose character but that music sucks. He needs to be more serious. Rosebuds gotta turn into the Manson family.

Back
Top Bottom