Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

-The New Day capturing the WWE Tag Team Titles at Extreme Rules came as a surprise to many as there was a feeling that Cesaro and Tyson Kidd had developed great chemistry and were due for a lengthy reign.

Some WWE officials like the idea of The New Day defending the titles under the “Freebird Rule” with any two-man combination. This is part of the reason why the title change happened at Extreme Rules. It will be interesting to see how the “Freebird Rule” plays out during The New Day’s run.

Don't care about rose's personal life had nothing to do with me he still sucks, will not root for. You dudes are extra charming sawft :smh:

Now back to these empanadas

Last edited:
cena on raw was good

hit man 
nthat.gif

Freebird rule could be interesting if WWE creative gets ya know, creative!
Cesaro and Tyson are awesome together but the Tag division still needs more.

Axelmania and Macho Mandow would be awesome for a run until they figure out what to do with Sandow tho.

Last edited:

Axelmania and Macho Mandow would be awesome for a run until they figure out what to do with Sandow tho.

Freebird rule is a cool concept, but would people be interested in it? Need to see them mix it up, like Kofi and Woods, Big E in singles like Bam Bam.

So are Cesaro and Kidd full fledged faces without an explanation as well as the Bellas?

Naomi looking like the the Basham's manager, 2.0.

The Bray and Ryback feud do nothing for me.

Get rid of the Matador's, Ascension (who I was rooting for before their lackluster debut) and lets see PTP, Lucha Dragons, etc flourish.

Freebird rule is a cool concept, but would people be interested in it? Need to see them mix it up, like Kofi and Woods, Big E in singles like Bam Bam.

So are Cesaro and Kidd full fledged faces without an explanation as well as the Bellas?

Naomi looking like the the Basham's manager, 2.0.

The Bray and Ryback feud do nothing for me.

Get rid of the Matador's, Ascension (who I was rooting for before their lackluster debut) and lets see PTP, Lucha Dragons, etc flourish.
Could be interesting but for Bray to go from fueding Cena>Y2J>Ambrose>Himself>Ryback is a huge step back. Would rather see a Bray/Roman program instead, they should be natural enemies as they were the leaders of their respective stables. Exchange Ws, help Roman grow in a real fued.

Welp, will be cheering for Adam Rose from here on out.

Yeah I gained alot of respect for dude after watching that special. Just wish he wasn't stuck with the Rose gimmick.

He needs to beef back up and become Kruger again

Rose said along with his current gimmick and Kruger gimmick, he had 9 other gimmicks. Kinda interested in what those were. The fact that they let him choose his own gimmick shows the trust they had in him anyway.

@Peep Game
 Sorry man but you're right New Day Rocks. I didn't see you're vision but now I believe in a New Day.

:wow: :wow:

:smokin   cream of the crop...Even though Lethal did an amazing job with the gimmick...

They got to pair up Axelmania and Macho Mandow together now! Bring back the Mega Powers to save the Tag Team division!! I just need to see one of these on my TV screen Brother!

View media item 1521694

Bah gawd! The Mega-Posters is just money waiting to be printed. :pimp:

Who'd be their Lizabit?

Hmph, this us actually a good idea, even though I'd rather Sandow just be himself.

turn the matadors back into primo and epico.

^Both of these would be great.

How bout have Big E answer Cena's challenge one night? Of course he won't win but they could put on a good match. I feel like every time the tag division gets a jump start it gets sabotaged. Hopefully Cesaro and Kidd don't get disbanded lol and where's PTP?

Back
Top Bottom