Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

Y'all may hate them as wel but in digging the new day.

I think we all are. That heel turn makes them 10000X better. I loved how they had multiple segments on RAW. :pimp:

dc7d5824a927ba021ccc1327268b5f6b.500x281x12.gif

Exactly what I want. I love the cult like nature of his Adam rose character but that music sucks. He needs to be more serious. Rosebuds gotta turn into the Manson family.
Agreed. It really does write itself.

And considering how they're not really reuniting Wyatts yet, this is perfect for him.

I've hated the New Day since they debuted..Maybe it was because I thought we was gonna get NOD 2.0 and instead we got a bootleg choir gimmick with bad outfits..I really am hoping the heel turn allows them 3 to show of more of their personality and they can shine more than they've been able to in the past..But I'm not hopping on board yet cause we all know how Vince likes to treat his wrestlers (and especially the black ones)..If they're still getting the slow build in another couple weeks then I'll allow myself to hop on the bandwagon..

I'm in for the fantasy league.

BTW, remember when we had our wrestling fantasy league? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
I think we all are. That heel turn makes them 10000X better. I loved how they had multiple segments on RAW. :pimp:

dc7d5824a927ba021ccc1327268b5f6b.500x281x12.gif

I fee like it's really allowing them to be themselves. Gives them character. Everything else they've done in the past was boring.

Now whenever they come on I pay attention because I know it will be entertaining. And it also helps that they look like they're actually having fun out there

200w.gif

Already posted kitty
 ORIGINAL: WWE has reportedly signed Samuray del Sol to a developmental deal. SuperLuchas.net is reporting that Samuray del Sol signed the developmental deal during the past few weeks. The site notes that his deal is said to be "very lucrative" and valued at $1 million a year. That seems ridiculously high and keep in mind the source of news. Samurai reportedly left a great impression on WWE officials at their try-outs and "resoundingly" passed all his medical examinations for the promotion. He is going to be moving to Florida to join WWE NXT in the coming months. A $1 million dollar contract and he's headed to NXT? C'mon now ... We'll try to get further confirmation this week.

Vic Venom buried Sami Zayn in his blog this week

“Last night RAW experienced its lowest rating of the year, and of course out came the excuses that it was up against the second round of the NBA playoffs. Now, while that is indeed a fact, it had nothing to do with the rating bottoming out. The numbers sunk to new 2015 lows because the casual television fans for that night chose the NBA over RAW because the NBA was indeed the better show of the evening. However, had it been another time, another era, say Austin vs. Rock circa 1997—-it wouldn’t have mattered if LeBron James was matching up with Julius freaking’ Erving—the television viewer was watching wrestling that night.

However, everybody is running to the defense of the WWE, claiming that RAW was a great show on Monday night. WHY was it great in their opinion? Simply because an NXT wrestler that they all mark out for, Sami Zayn, made his surprise appearance on the WWE’s premiere show. I can only imagine when Sami got introduced by Bret Hart and came out as a surprise through the RAW entrance—to the Internet Wrestling Community is was the equivalent of Jesus himself showing up unannounced at the Sea of Galilee. But to the casual wrestling fan—nobody cared—to them this was a jobber and nothing more–so they indeed turned back to hoops.

RAW is a television show and Sami Zayn is NOT a television star—nor—will he be anytime soon. Sami is an exceptional wrestler on a wrestling show, and the only people who care about him are those die hard wrestling fans who are looking for 5-star matches that the massive don’t give a !@#$% about.”

Well damn.

Last edited:
Skimmed the last TNA Impact report, and for ya'll who have been steadily been keeping up with it, a few questions:

- Who is Mandrews?
- Besides Taryn Terrel, who are the other chicks in Dollhouse?
- Is Sanada still apart of The Revolution?
- Is The Menagerie still a stable?
- I know Mica is Camacho, but who is Drank?
- What's Rockstar Spud doing now that his EC3 feud is finished?
- Is Tyrus/Brodus Clay still in TNA?
- Is Magnus involved in any storylines at all?

Peep Game Peep Game

- he won their British Boot Camp thing which is basically their Tough Enough
- the asian one is Mia Yim, don't really know the other one
- released
- nope
- Shaun Ricker..he was the last guy that Paul Bearer managed I believe. He was also in NXT for a long time but never debuted
- well he just dropped the X-Division title to BDB aka Kenny King, so he's probably gonna feud with him
- yeah, he holds signs for EC3 now
- Yeah he's feuding with James Storm who has been tryin to steal his wife

I needed a negative score on the exam to fail the class
laugh.gif
Man, I was in a similar position where I just had to get at least a 25 out of 100 on my final to get the lowest A (There was no A-).  A couple days later, I'm pregaming with some friends and talking trash about how I'm getting all A's, so I check my score before heading out and I got a 20...

Man, I was in a similar position where I just had to get at least a 25 out of 100 on my final to get the lowest A (There was no A-).  A couple days later, I'm pregaming with some friends and talking trash about how I'm getting all A's, so I check my score before heading out and I got a 20...

View media item 1161511
Bruh.....

This post to gif ratio got me DYING

God wanted to teach you humility

back from this date. no clue where things are headed, not sure if i even care honestly. she's a cool chick but idk, i'm not enthralled by her. it's more of me being bored in all honesty since my friends dont do much anymore and i want someone to chill with. either way, will just see where things go.

citi field had an add for that legends of wrestling thing. the goldburger is scheduled, along with the nature man rich flare and 2 x 4 james duggan.

Last edited:
back from this date. no clue where things are headed, not sure if i even care honestly. she's a cool chick but idk, i'm not enthralled by her. it's more of me being bored in all honesty since my friends dont do much anymore and i want someone to chill with. either way, will just see where things go.
So...you hit?

Back
Top Bottom