Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Steph and Shane bout to go RAW after a "successful" RAW

Last edited:
Big Cass didn't even get his match
indifferent.gif
     **** YOU Dean

EVERY TIME I SEE THIS CLIP

HAD A DREAM THAT I WOKE UP IN A RARI

SKRRR SKURR SKURRRR

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I had to cut it to find a job
mean.gif
... But it's growing back now... Both my girl and I miss it tremendously... I measures one of the hairs at 10 inches
nthat.gif

I maintained it very simply...

Condition 2 times a week with whatever suites yous best... I always use Organix Coconut... NEVER shampoo... Only wash hot water...I found shampoo made it extremely dry and actually caused face dandruff
laugh.gif

I never used a brush/comb, I'd just pull at it with my fingers to pull the loose hairs... Pretty much just scratch my face vigorously and curl my fingers to pull on beard... It did the job fantastically... As a cook, its very important to not have loose beard hairs...

Doing this left my beard full, fluffy, and soft... And smelling like coconut
laugh.gif

And yes... Natural pumpum juices were the only additive I've used... I found it very beneficial...
10 inches?!  I'm just trying to keep mine around an inch long
laugh.gif
.  I think it's too short to maintain with my hands that's why I was looking into beard oil and a boar hair brush.  I tried to use my clippers to get rid of the strays then I took a shower and more started appearing
mean.gif
.  I look into that Organix conditioner, thanks for the heads up!

Vaudevillians looking stronger than Gallows and Anderson right now who would've thunk it!?

Back
Top Bottom