Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
had to go to the store...back just in time for the main event!!!

among other things, for some reason i felt compelled to cop some chips & salsa

Last edited:
@CelticsPride34
What do you do to maintain your beard?  Beard oil, beard balm, and boar hair brush?  Something tells me you make girls squirt into it for conditioning.

I had to cut it to find a job :smh:... But it's growing back now... Both my girl and I miss it tremendously... I measures one of the hairs at 10 inches :nthat:...

I maintained it very simply...

Condition 2 times a week with whatever suites yous best... I always use Organix Coconut... NEVER shampoo... Only wash hot water...I found shampoo made it extremely dry and actually caused face dandruff :lol:...

I never used a brush/comb, I'd just pull at it with my fingers to pull the loose hairs... Pretty much just scratch my face vigorously and curl my fingers to pull on beard... It did the job fantastically... As a cook, its very important to not have loose beard hairs...

Doing this left my beard full, fluffy, and soft... And smelling like coconut :lol:...

And yes... Natural pumpum juices were the only additive I've used... I found it very beneficial...

among other things, for some reason i felt compelled to cop some chips & salsa
laugh.gif

And yes... Natural pumpum juices were the only additive I've used... I found it very beneficial...
Guess DeepFly not growing/maintaining a beard anytime soon

He need to think about changing his YouTube channel name

Last edited:
What an awful ending. Why did this end the show instead of the 6 man match??

Back
Top Bottom