Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:smokin :wow: :x :nthat: :pimp:
Best RKO ever!!! I ran laps around my apartment when that went down.
screenshot_2013-11-30-06-36-40-e1386014594785.png

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
Randall da Gawd. Pay homage b. :smokin
EVERY TIME I SEE THIS CLIP

HAD A DREAM THAT I WOKE UP IN A RARI

SKRRR SKURR SKURRRR

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
:nthat:

No, AJ vs Reigns has been great :lol: Usos vs AmmuNation is basically Rage & Kenny Kaos vs Kronik

Vince is just never going to let something he didn't create flourish. Festus & Austin Adjace should have been interferring in matches for at least a month before they stepped foot in the ring

Say what you want about Ramen but this Samoan Empire vs Bullet Club feud has been great
No, AJ vs Reigns has been great
laugh.gif
Usos vs AmmuNation is basically Rage & Kenny Kaos vs Kronik
All this

You ppls BBC has been utter trash.

Now Im glad I dont take the time to watch other orgs bc when they eventually come to WWE 9.8x out of 10 its trash and i would be madd to see that happen

Last edited:
During tonight’s Raw, a commercial aired locally in Honolulu announcing that Brock Lesnar’s opponent at the live event taking place on June 29th at the Neal Blaisdell Arena will be Kevin Owens.

The commercial also included the announcement of John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the first time ever.

Honolulu gonna be lit

See Nakamura is about to eat an Attitude Adjustment after Chena kicks out of the Kinshasa :smh:

Last edited:
Cena's gonna mock his mannerisms to the joy of everyone under 11 years old, then hit the meeeeeeeeanest top rope AA

During tonight’s Raw, a commercial aired locally in Honolulu announcing that Brock Lesnar’s opponent at the live event taking place on June 29th at the Neal Blaisdell Arena will be Kevin Owens.

The commercial also included the announcement of John Cena vs Shinsuke Nakamura for the first time ever.
Honolulu gonna be lit
Terrible since all know the outcome of Chena vs. Sashimi.

mean.gif

meanwhile in winnipeg, we'll probably get rowan/strowman vs kane/show and goldando vs gorgeous truth :x

Am I wrong to think Gallons/Anderson were a big deal in Japan only because they were in a gaijin stable?

I was hoping they'd keep Nakamura away from that bum, Cena, but at least it's just a live show.

Last edited:
Am I wrong to think Gallons/Anderson were a big deal in Japan only because they were in a gaijin stable?

I'm sure they were a big deal because they were booked as such.

At this point you've been conditioned to view them as equals to the Usos & Ramen's punching bag.

If they were booked to just destroy folks you'd view them different.

Shane's not gonna do a "tell all."

Safe PC answers all the way through. Should've gotten Austin to interview him.

Gaijin stable?  Just say Bullet Club, man
laugh.gif
.  I think it helped them, but wasn't the ONLY reason they got over in NJPW.

I'm sure they were a big deal because they were booked as such.

At this point you've been conditioned to view them as equals to the Usos & Ramen's punching bag.

If they were booked to just destroy folks you'd view them different.
I get that...I just don't see them being charismatic nor above average in the ring...

^ Even then, Shane has years of being an exec -- dude can deflect as well as his daddy.

Gaijin stable?  Just say Bullet Club, man :lol: .  I think it helped them, but wasn't the ONLY reason they got over in NJPW.
I said it because it doesn't matter that they were in Bullet Club. Any faction of a bunch of non-Japanese heels is obviously going to get instant heat if they are in a Japanese promotion...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom