Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got you later on tonight.

But Cole Anderson got over on his own before the BC days. So did Finn. They were the two main people that fans cared about. Then AJ.

The BC as a whole were over, greater than the sum of the parts.
Appreciate it, Big Dwayne Collins.

Regarding the Andre biopic by ESPN, I remember Bill Simmons talking about how he had tossed that idea out for a 30 for 30 on a PODCAST a few years ago...

Anything good happen after the Zane match..I couldn't stay up to watch anymore..

Why they have Jojo smeared in so much makeup like that? Girl was looking like Eva Marie all caked up

And they really are rolling with "The Club" :lol: how generic.

Also could've saved this Tru-Breeze/Fandangold match for a backstage segment. They went for the Booker/Goldust thing, but the comedy has mostly been missing. And Breeze is getting wasted

Last edited:
Will that event be a Network special?

Cena/Nakamura & Owens/Lesnar both sound like fantastic matchups that I'd def like to see.

Charlotte-Asuka added to that Hawaii card as well

Damn. Yea Vince better make this a Network special.

Man I hope so..Those are WM or SS level main event/co-main event matches..

Hell yea.

Cena/Nakamura

Owens/Lesnar

Charlotte/Asuka

throw something else on there like Usos/American Alpha and Joe/Reigns and that's already a better card than Payback & Extreme Rules on paper

Last edited:
Wait

Ain't this supposed to be a "Bash at The Beach" special? I remember reading about something like that a while back :nerd:
WWE and the Neil Blaisdell Arena announced today that they (WWE) will return to Hawaii for the first time in almost seven years on June 29th for a show at the Neal Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu. In addition to that, it was announced that the show will be broadcasted live on the WWE Network as an old WCW favorite, Bash at the Beach. Superstars advertised include Shinsuke Nakamura, WWE NXT Women's Champion Asuka, WWE Women's Champion Charlotte, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day, Bray Wyatt, Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, The Usos, and Brock Lesnar. Tickets for the event will go on sale on Friday, April 22nd.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Saw a comment that said Corbin's End of Days looks like he's giving himself a Rock Bottom. Help.

I mean

Roadblock was on a Friday wasn't it?
laugh.gif
Sorry fam... lmao...

I'm old school PPV - 12 ppv's a year... 1 ppv a month... 1 sunday a month lmao... Well theres that wrestlemania month where we get 2 ppv in the beginning and end of the month lol

But yeah WWE network changing the game lol

Back
Top Bottom