Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry fam... lmao...

I'm old school PPV - 12 ppv's a year... 1 ppv a month... 1 sunday a month lmao... Well theres that wrestlemania month where we get 2 ppv in the beginning and end of the month lol

But yeah WWE network changing the game lol

lol It's all good 8)

Last edited:
Oh snap, Bash at The Beach? I think I may finally invest in the WWE network.

lol It's all good
glasses.gif
I havent watched anything since WM.

What's been going on?

Raw starts at 5 and i get off at 5 so i never am home to catch the beginning (Good stuff) LOL

I havent watched anything since WM.

What's been going on?

Raw starts at 5 and i get off at 5 so i never am home to catch the beginning (Good stuff) LOL

watch Payback.

that was a good show. Raw has been aight

Last edited:
Charlotte-Asuka added to that Hawaii card as well

Damn. Yea Vince better make this a Network special.

Man I hope so..Those are WM or SS level main event/co-main event matches..

Hell yea.

Cena/Nakamura

Owens/Lesnar

Charlotte/Asuka

throw something else on there like Usos/American Alpha and Joe/Reigns and that's already a better card than Payback & Extreme Rules on paper

If Cena wins :x

That card is :smokin. Would love to see a Nakumara v Brock rematch at some point.

View media item 2025814

IM I got at work :x :x

No problem with people not knowing about these guys till they get to WWE but this dude so matter of fact with everything.

Eva Marie been looking off lately.
Too much makeup honestly.
Why they have Jojo smeared in so much makeup like that? Girl was looking like Eva Marie all caked up

And they really are rolling with "The Club" :lol: how generic.

Also could've saved this Tru-Breeze/Fandangold match for a backstage segment. They went for the Booker/Goldust thing, but the comedy has mostly been missing. And Breeze is getting wasted
Tyler went from having a match with Liger to teaming with R Truth. That is a steep fall... :smh:
Man I hope so..Those are WM or SS level main event/co-main event matches..
Seriously. The Big House shows have been better than quite a few PPV's. :smh:
Gotta feature the WWE Asian wrestlers given the Hawaii location.
Gotta cater to the demographics man. That's why Finn won the NXT belt in Japan. :lol:
Saw a comment that said Corbin's End of Days looks like he's giving himself a Rock Bottom. Help.
View media item 2025960
I mean

Roadblock was on a Friday wasn't it? :lol:
They do a special any damn day they please. :lol: They don't give a **** about workdays. We know that by how they treat the wrestlers. :nerd:
Sorry fam... lmao...

I'm old school PPV - 12 ppv's a year... 1 ppv a month... 1 sunday a month lmao... Well theres that wrestlemania month where we get 2 ppv in the beginning and end of the month lol

But yeah WWE network changing the game lol
Lest we forget Taboo Tuesday years ago... :lol:
When Cena wins :x
fixed also :smh:
Nah I can actually see Nakamura going over here :lol:
I wish i could. But i don't...It will be one of those Cena takes 85 finishers and hits one AA type matches. :smh: :x
Thuan Thena, thee you in Thawaii
That seems kinda wrong to make fun of someone speaking a secong language but you think the bellaa are good so your opinion has been void for a while. Besides us agreeing on Bayley and Bo Dallas. :lol:
But he's not. He's not coming back to job out to some Japanese guy for no relevant reason.
Agreed b. Cena is due for another title run i swear, he hasn't had the main belt in a min. So him being booked super strong again would be no surprise.

Last edited:
Comment re: Big Cass

WWE might have been forced to push him a little quicker than they had planned due to the injury to Enzo. To have him in the "main event" (that never happened), is still wild to me. Man, we are seriously watching so many new people move up to the main roster.

If somebody turns wrestling on for the first time in 8 years, they know NOBODY. That is cool, WWE has finally started building and pushing new people.

BUt the real rest happens at WM next year. Who do we see in the main attraction matches? Cena, Brocks, Rocks, Stones, HBK? Taker? Or do we see someone new.

Either way, I tip my hat off to WWE as of late man. Thoroughly impressed as of late

Back
Top Bottom