Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure they were a big deal because they were booked as such.

At this point you've been conditioned to view them as equals to the Usos & Ramen's punching bag.

If they were booked to just destroy folks you'd view them different.
I get that...I just don't see them being charismatic nor above average in the ring...

They have plenty of charisma it's just this garbage booking that does them no favors

Can y'all send me some Gallons/Anderson stuff to watch that gives me a reason to care about them?? (I want to)...

I said it because it doesn't matter that they were in Bullet Club. Any faction of a bunch of non-Japanese heels is obviously going to get instant heat if they are in a Japanese promotion...
What other "Gaijin" stables are there in NJPW?

What other "Gaijin" stables are there in NJPW?
I dunno man, I don't watch that Japanese stuff, but I would imagine a bunch of American dudes beating the crap out of everybody in a promotion in Japan would gain them heat simply off of being different than the rest of the roster....

Maybe I'm wrong though? Someone educate me please.

Last edited:
I dunno man, I don't watch that Japanese stuff, but I would imagine a bunch of American dudes beating the crap out of everybody in a promotion in Japan would gain them heat simply off of being different than the rest of the roster....
BC wasn't just Americans, but I get your point.  I think Gallows and Anderson being in (arguably) the best heel stable helped their credibility, but wasn't the only reason they got big over there.

BC wasn't just Americans, but I get your point.  I think Gallows and Anderson being in (arguably) the best heel stable helped their credibility, but wasn't the only reason they got big over there.
Yeah man. I just want to see some examples of them being good in the ring and/or on the mic...I want to like them...

They'll def have the matches and links for you.
The more I think about it, the Young Bucks really overshadowed them in the BC, maybe @B Sox is right 
laugh.gif

So how was Raw?

The last thing I remember was Ellen eating a big boot from Cass, and Steph booking them to be the "main event"

How was their match?

So how was Raw?

The last thing I remember was Ellen eating a big boot from Cass, and Steph booking them to be the "main event"

How was their match?

Didn't happen :smh:

Others may disagree, but Raw was boring IMO.

Can y'all send me some Gallons/Anderson stuff to watch that gives me a reason to care about them?? (I want to)...
I got you later on tonight.

But Cole Anderson got over on his own before the BC days. So did Finn. They were the two main people that fans cared about. Then AJ.

The BC as a whole were over, greater than the sum of the parts.

Back
Top Bottom