Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Must be on the DC fitness regime
Nah he's looking awfully thin in that dress

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but still shots of Paige on the defensive end always make me laugh for some reason. I don't know what it is.

Peep, can you post the pics of when they Spray Painted Paige on RAW that one time. I think somebody had her in a surfboard or something while Bellas spray painted her black
laugh.gif

Sext is the son Honner never got irl with Steph.

Honner/Steph = 3 daughters
Shane/wife = 3 sons

Don't disrespect Marissa Mazzolla like that, you say her name. She birthed the future of the McMahon legacy. Vince going to Queen Elizabeth it and live past Stephanie and Hunter. Even Prince Charles ain't dead yet, let's be real, he ain't ever going to get the throne.

Last edited:

I don't know what it is, but still shots of Paige on the defensive end always make me laugh for some reason. I don't know what it is.

Peep, can you post the pics of when they Spray Painted Paige on RAW that one time. I think somebody had her in a surfboard or something while Bellas spray painted her black:lol:

Forgot about this :lol: :lol: I also forgot how :smokin :smokin Nikki was looking here. not even sure how people say 'Brie > Nikki'
bellas-paige-alicia-tan-e1434731105267.jpg

tumblr_inline_njzaw9S7OD1rvr262.gif

Also, cueing up LU right now, didn't know Chavo was one of the producers on here. He's more of an asset to LU than he ever was in the WWE. Probably WCW too.

Last edited:
roll.gif
hahahahahahahahaha yea. That.

What made Alicia Foxx put that girl in a complex submission hold to get spray painted. 
roll.gif

Peep you are alright with me man

Back
Top Bottom