Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They should do a third McMahon child angle right about now.all out heel with Vince against shane n steph.bring Kennedy back

had to do a front break job on my car today...da calipers were frozen & da pads burned off :stoneface:

really could have used the help of a prime kenny patera getting some of those bolts off :smh:
scored my damb rotor up :x

Last edited:
- Apparently John Cena winning the US title and bringing back open challenges has been discussed for his return.

Ain't eem mad. I know there's people here that would disagree, but Cena made that title at least somewhat important. Del Rio and Kalisto's reigns have made that belt less important than the Hardcore title.

- There's some talk that Emma may not be back until around the end of the year.

@BigEgo24 Pls be safe

- Apparently Velvet Sky is a candidate for the women's tournament show WWE may be running on the Network at some point.

Completely forgot she left TNA :lol:

- Raw airing on SyFy is apparently a desperation move to get viewership for the channel, which has been struggling.

Honestly shocked SyFy hasn't been G4'd yet

- Apparently John Cena winning the US title and bringing back open challenges has been discussed for his return.

:nthat:
rusev-jobka.gif

Back
Top Bottom