Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
- Apparently John Cena winning the US title and bringing back open challenges has been discussed for his return.

Ain't eem mad. I know there's people here that would disagree, but Cena made that title at least somewhat important. Del Rio and Kalisto's reigns have made that belt less important than the Hardcore title.

- There's some talk that Emma may not be back until around the end of the year.

bigego24 bigego24 Pls be safe

- Apparently Velvet Sky is a candidate for the women's tournament show WWE may be running on the Network at some point.

Completely forgot she left TNA :lol:

- Raw airing on SyFy is apparently a desperation move to get viewership for the channel, which has been struggling.

Honestly shocked SyFy hasn't been G4'd yet
View media item 2039481:frown: :smh:

- Apparently John Cena winning the US title and bringing back open challenges has been discussed for his return.

Watch Maijin Chena is going to be booked to defend every week while also winning clean. Then everyone here is going to say how elevated the US Title is again.

Sheep.

If Chena is coming back to restart the US title gig, Roofus needs to stay far away from that.

Let Kalisto retain the strap tomorrow at ER. Don't wanna see Roofus job to Chena again.

@Mister Saint Laurent

Had an interesting concept for the US and I titles.

US: American born division on the road to World title

IC: Foreign born division on the road to Worls title

Essentially creates two divisions and if yall get your brand split, maybe each one can be defended and FEATURED as the main title of each show

Just have world title defended on BIG shows

Ain't eem mad. I know there's people here that would disagree, but Cena made that title at least somewhat important. Del Rio and Kalisto's reigns have made that belt less important than the Hardcore title.

- There's some talk that Emma may not be back until around the end of the year.

bigego24 bigego24 Pls be safe

- Apparently Velvet Sky is a candidate for the women's tournament show WWE may be running on the Network at some point.

Completely forgot she left TNA :lol:

- Raw airing on SyFy is apparently a desperation move to get viewership for the channel, which has been struggling.

Honestly shocked SyFy hasn't been G4'd yet
Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently Apparently

Starting to get sick of Kenny Omegas goofiness.

We have video interviews with both Kushida and Kyle O'Reilly, prior to the start of the BOSJ tournament this morning https://t.co/ueunGujGgD
muta-mist-o.gif

Ticketmaster got back to me a few days ago. I'll have no issues using my Summer Fest tix in the ADA section :D .

Cody Rhodes asked for his release.

I was diggin his face run in 2013-2014. Shame they wanted him.

Last edited:
Killing some time before Preakness and NBA Playoffs. Just started ECW One Night Stand 2005. What was the buildup to this?

Cody is a very handsome man he will do well in Hollywood

Or Holly-weird as I like to say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom