Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I always thought the cruiserweight title should be a NXT exclusive..

Nah, CW title needs to be on the main roster and have it replace the US title..Women's division also needs a Tag Team belt to give more women something to do and stay in the fans minds..

WWE drop the ball for the Women's tag team titles because they were too focus on Nikki becoming longest reigning divas champion.. they didn't want anything else to take some shine off of that bogus record..

Agreed about them forcing that record, but there's not even that many women on the roster for tag belts. TNA had those Knockouts tag belts and there are maybe 4 teams at best, and the rest of the women didn't belong in a ring anyway :lol: they just need to work on making the titles they do have feel more important.

Wow Brooklyn and Boston (lesser extent Pittsburgh) are really the only good crowds left for the rest of the year
Money in the bank will probably draw in visitors though

Agreed about them forcing that record, but there's not even that many women on the roster for tag belts.
Yup, and I don't see Vince putting forth that much effort for the women's division.  I mean, he already changed it from "divas" to "women" what more do you want?

Possible ER spoilers

Expect the IC title to change hands at or soon after ER. Officials are not happy with the Miz's title run.

AJ/Reigns feud expected to end at ER.

Possible MITB spoiler
Early plans sre for Reigns to defend his title vs 5 or 6 other guys in a ladder match.

Seth Rollins news
He is expected back at the June 6th Raw. Do not be surprised if he returns as a heel.

I still don't see the point of making a CRUISERWEIGHT title. Just covertly turn the IC or US title into the "Cruiserweight" title. But I just don't see the need of saying, "This belt is for our little guys." Just do it without mentioning it. Almost like the X division did

Another way to bring in talent from other promotions, who Honner will sign in next few years
Not sure if this is what he meant but I don't understand it from a standpoint of WHAT exactly is it?

Is it a tournament?

Is it an 8 episode showcase of various talent from around the world?

Is it round robin?

WHAT is it

I don't understand the point of it to be honest..I mean what do you win for winning the tournament?..Are you going to be the new CW champ?..You winning some big amount of money?..You getting some big trophy ala Super J Cup..Is it for a contract with WWE?..

I don't understand the point of it to be honest..I mean what do you win for winning the tournament?..Are you going to be the new CW champ?..You winning some big amount of money?..You getting some big trophy ala Super J Cup..Is it for a contract with WWE?..
You win the title = become cruiserweight champion = which means you're already supposed to be signed to NXT

So Andrade/La Sombra is winning it

Back
Top Bottom