Wrestling Thread Mar 3-9 | 3/9 TNA Lockdown - Magnus v Joe | Team MVP v Team Dixie Lethal Lockdown

Watching over the edge 98 and king was :lol: when they introduced the crusher and another old wrestler. Can't believe they let that go on. That would NEVER happen in today's wrestling :lol:

King was so much better as a heel commentator. Now he's just plain boring

Last edited:

Again, why do they keep saying "Shades of Rikishi."
No, it is shades of UMAGA. That was Umaga's move

Nitpicking. You know why they say its Rikishis move. 
Maybe it is nitpicking.

Why? Because Umaga is dead? Because they want to further promote that Rikishi is their "daddy." It is wrong though.
Yea, they just say Rikishi because its their father. And they can say he "taught" them the move (not that it needs much teaching)

Plus they cant really expect kids to know who Umaga is until now with the Network. Now they can more easily study up on their history.

Last edited:
Unrelated to Main Event - I was watching ECW PPVs and reminded me of how much I liked ECW's undercard (Esp. Doring & Roadkill) and Cyrus on commentary

SaltyDimwittedDogfish.gif

:rofl:

How many devices (same/different) can someone be logged into the WWENETWORK at the same time? I need to know before I share my account with folks.

Watching one of these Old MSG WWF shows, classic LONG match between Bulldog and IRS. Great commentary too.

How many devices (same/different) can someone be logged into the WWENETWORK at the same time? I need to know before I share my account with folks.

Watching one of these Old MSG WWF shows, classic LONG match between Bulldog and IRS. Great commentary too.
Yes it works on multiple devices at same time.

you can all be logged in at the same time but only one can watch.

glad its working on xbox now :pimp:

the content sucks, hope they add something soon. nothing on survivor series, just a recent one from 2013 i remember a NTer said they had 1997 or 1998 or something but its not on the 360. same goes for a bunch of others events including raw, doesnt show any of the 1998 even tho on the phone and computer it shows two episodes.

the content sucks, hope they add something soon. nothing on survivor series, just a recent one from 2013 i remember a NTer said they had 1997 or 1998 or something but its not on the 360. same goes for a bunch of others events including raw, doesnt show any of the 1998 even tho on the phone and computer it shows two episodes.

Your not looking right they have every ppv I believe maybe 1 or 2 missing but nothing recent is missing except last months elimination chamber

I had it going on ipad and CPUa few days ago

idk, its been said 50x in this thread you can only stream on one device at a time, you cant have 2 devices streaming at the same time.

so either it works or it doesnt but even on the WWE network site and twitter they said as well so who knows

Your not looking right they have every ppv I believe maybe 1 or 2 missing but nothing recent is missing except last months elimination chamber

i dont want anything past 2001 because its trash IMO

im just stating the content thats on the phone or computer is missing from the xbox app. They only have 2 raws from 1998 and both are missing from the xbox app. a long with a number of PPVs.

idk, its been said 50x in this thread you can only stream on one device at a time, you cant have 2 devices streaming at the same time.

so either it works or it doesnt but even on the WWE network site and twitter they said as well so who knows
streaming 2 different ppv's at the same time, 3 actually but I couldn't hold up my iPad mini as well
View media item 840224

Back
Top Bottom