Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Never have I said that punk was the only one tho because I did mention Paul Heyman and Dolph Ziggler. When someone says everything is scripted and written and they ALL just go out there and do it 100% of the time is just crazy to me. I was just trying to prove my point. I'm not saying what I was saying to promote only punk at all.
It's give and take. From what I've gathered they are depends on how comfortable is with the talent. Bray Wyatt gets a lot of freedom with promos, same I'm sure with punk Cena heyman and a select few others. Wwe is real detailed and involved with what's said though. They even use the talent to send them rapper subliminal disses. It's real in 2014.

Never have I said that punk was the only one tho because I did mention Paul Heyman and Dolph Ziggler. When someone says everything is scripted and written and they ALL just go out there and do it 100% of the time is just crazy to me. I was just trying to prove my point. I'm not saying what I was saying to promote only punk at all.

From reading everything you wrote it , basically, seems to me that you think people like Punk and Heyman have the liberty to go and say what they want and the things they say come purely from them..But any person with knowledge of the current product/system know that that is simply not true..Every person has a script and that script has to be approved by Vince..Now I'm not saying that they don't have some amount of creative input, but there is no way in hell that anyone is going out on VKM's show with a live mic and saying whatever they feel like..It's just not how it's done..Even back in the Attitude Era they were given bullet points they HAD to address during each promo and were told things they were or weren't allowed to say..Back then they definitely had more creative freedom, but things still went through Vinnie Mac and that's how it will stay until he dies..

We've all been trying to tell him that @case kicks but he seems to just be intent on arguing otherwise.

There's speculation that Prince Devitt is headed to the WWE. He's booked in a loser leaves town match at next sunday's Invasion Attack IPPV, and he also did not re-sign in Jan. Word is AJ Styles will head to NJPW.

Last edited:
Are they still going with the hacker thing?

Nope, got scrapped.

Of course :smh:
So basically he went from this
tumblr_my14unuCWU1r9uyuvo1_500.gif

to Kevin Thorn

Also...ummm....is this at a WWE event? Yea, I know the ref has a WWE shirt on, but please so no
tumblr_inline_n0kz5mygv01r1c8aj.gif

Last edited:

Warrior dvd will be copped.

I saw this earlier and it actually makes me want to go buy the dvd..UW will never be confused with Flair, Hart, or Race, but I know for a fact the man had some seriously good matches..Maybe not 5 stars, but a bunch were definitely entertaining and told good in ring stories..

They just posted a new one on families in wrestling..I've seen it before and I know it's a really solid episode..It's got my boy Million Dollar Man in it..

Thanks. I just watched the Important Moments Episode and it's crazy to hear Ric Flair dissing TNA when he ended up working there.

This Network really is gold. The fact I get to watch Wrestlemania and every other PPV for 9.99 a month is more than worth it.

Two matches that I watched at work that were just really good

HBK and Kurt at WM21 :smokin

Ziggler and Dbry and Bragging Rights 2010. Don't remember them be here. :smokin

The other day I watched Hogan and Shovel for the title. Weird match. It really looked like Hunter wasn't trying. Plus interference from Jericho and Taker.

Back
Top Bottom