Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

So the person I was debating with Doesn't know what NXT is and I said a total of 4 times it was planned and scripted for him to have an open mic but what he said was NOT written or by premeditated by anyone but him. No bullet points no guidelines just raw material (no pun intended) I swear people like you are so ignorant it's sad you sound just like the other clown. You would think in a wrestling thread I wouldn't be talking to a bunch of casual fans...

Steelo keep that drama in TAN. We haven't had any drama or jimmies wrestled in any of the NTWTs. Let's keep it that way. Were all a tight group here and we just keep it tender in our thread. I'd expect you to do the same brother!

Nice!!! Can't wait to see him in the wwe. Hopefully they utilize him right. Wish they signed kenta too :frown:

I want Samoa Joe in the WWE..just so they can name him something rediculous like Hedo Tatupu.

I want Samoa Joe in the WWE..just so they can name him something rediculous like Hedo Tatupu.

They've had some ridiculous names. But I think their best one is "roman reigns". Sucha tough name. And he was supposed to be 3rd on the team but yet they gave him the best name.

Reading the last page or two has been entertaining. The boogeyman was real to me dammit.

Last edited:
Just because I said that not everyone has a character or gimmick doesn't mean those who are clearly a gimmick like the undertaker, Kane and boogeyman are like that in real life.

Are we going pretend that no one has ever broke keyfabe before or said something they weren't supposed to say. Like mentioning ROH, NJPW and backstage politics are normal for a promo... There's more troll in this thread than Bleach Reporter and I understand y'all having fun but seriously? Thought we were changing the subject here

Last edited:
Just because I said that not everyone has a character or gimmick doesn't mean those who are clearly a gimmick like the undertaker, Kane and boogeyman are like that in real life.

Are we going pretend that no one has ever broke keyfabe before or said something they weren't supposed to say. Like mentioning ROH, NJPW and backstage politics are normal for a promo... There's more troll in this thread than Bleach Reporter and I understand y'all having fun but seriously? Thought we were changing the subject here

View media item 888737

The thing is I think no one doubts the occasional 4th wall breaking...but you seem so stuck on proving the point no one but Punk is capable of a shoot type promo, alone without clearance or editing... Joey Styles did something similar a fee years back before he left...do we think Vince would allow real slander of his business in the most possible public setting or that HIS EMPLOYEES get to say whatever whenever and just be okay with it? Dolph Ziggler spoke his mind on a radio station and is barely coming out of the grave. Unless you have indisputable truth that Mr Brooks alone scripted his promo then I'm sure people won't give you as much grief.

Although that specific quote didn't mention him it's been a big part of your issue it seems. I'm fairly new to posting here, I've lurked for a while and all people joke around, it's good to not take anything too seriously. Most of it is in jest. People will accuse you of either rustling jimmies or being rustled yourself. Enjoy the debates though man, they are plentiful.

The thing is I think no one doubts the occasional 4th wall breaking...but you seem so stuck on proving the point no one but Punk is capable of a shoot type promo, alone without clearance or editing... Joey Styles did something similar a fee years back before he left...do we think Vince would allow real slander of his business in the most possible public setting or that HIS EMPLOYEES get to say whatever whenever and just be okay with it? Dolph Ziggler spoke his mind on a radio station and is barely coming out of the grave. Unless you have indisputable truth that Mr Brooks alone scripted his promo then I'm sure people won't give you as much grief.

Never have I said that punk was the only one tho because I did mention Paul Heyman and Dolph Ziggler. When someone says everything is scripted and written and they ALL just go out there and do it 100% of the time is just crazy to me. I was just trying to prove my point. I'm not saying what I was saying to promote only punk at all.

Last edited:
So anyway, don't ask why or how, but I was watching Michael Knox matches, and it's amazing that he went from being so youthful and athletic at 24 in 2003....

....to packing on some weight for the traditional create-a-wrestler "WWE Style" at 27-28

....to gaining even MORE weight at 30-31, yet being better than he was in previous years. Just another example of the WWE getting guys loaded with potential, molding and crushing their spirit, then asking why aren't they amounting to anything.

Back
Top Bottom