Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Punk probably ran down the basics hit a few bullet points with Vince but also ad-libbed probably like that Colt Cabana reference

Y'all can't be serious [emoji]128559[/emoji] like damn since when did Vince get all the credit for what the superstars did on the mic and in ring? I can see him getting credit for the direction but y'all making these wrestlers look like slaves. If Vince wrote that why give it to punk when I'm sure plenty of other people felt the same exact way.

Last edited:
You're missing the point.

The higher ups don't write the promos, but they approve everything.

NO ONE is going out there off the top. NO ONE.

You're missing the point.

The higher ups don't write the promos, but they approve everything.

NO ONE is going out there off the top. NO ONE.
Don't understand why this is so difficult to comprehend.

Amazing how the the ones without a voice of their own thinks everyone isn't allowed to use their respective voices. You're The person who thinks everything is a gimmick when I named about 4 that are real life lifestyles. I guess punk leaving was approved by Vince too since he's their slave master of what they can do and can't... And that pile driver ohh yea he def approved that spot in the match...

Last edited:
Sure thing! Any sting predictions on how they will use him? Any NXT superstars that should be called up after WM30?

Sure thing! Any sting predictions on how they will use him? Any NXT superstars that should be called up after WM30?
I will mark out if he is on the RAW after WM30.

Undertaker comes out announcing his retirement because there's nobody left for him to fight. Then...

ibvqFmgrjFKUwy.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
I can not believe there are people thinking punk went out there and "pipe bombed". I know it's hard to believe to some people but HE DID NOT GO PUT THERE AND PIPE BOMB ON HIS OWN. it was scripted of at least known he was going out there and 'speaking his mind'. lettuce be cereal. if a wrestler grabs a mic and goes out there and starts coming at the bookers and higher up management and talking all this ish completely against what was the script do you guys think the mic wouldn't get cut and said wrestler wouldn't get burried beyond belief ??? you guys are completely what vkm was aiming for.

I can not believe there are people thinking punk went out there and "pipe bombed". I know it's hard to believe to some people but HE DID NOT GO PUT THERE AND PIPE BOMB ON HIS OWN. it was scripted of at least known he was going out there and 'speaking his mind'. lettuce be cereal. if a wrestler grabs a mic and goes out there and starts coming at the bookers and higher up management and talking all this ish completely against what was the script do you guys think the mic wouldn't get cut and said wrestler wouldn't get burried beyond belief ??? you guys are completely what vkm was aiming for.

So the person I was debating with Doesn't know what NXT is and I said a total of 4 times it was planned and scripted for him to have an open mic but what he said was NOT written or by premeditated by anyone but him. No bullet points no guidelines just raw material (no pun intended) I swear people like you are so ignorant it's sad you sound just like the other clown. You would think in a wrestling thread I wouldn't be talking to a bunch of casual fans...

Last edited:
But anyway since aj looks like she's going lose I say bring Paige up she may be ready considering most divas on main roster don't even look like they're ready lol

I will mark out if he is on the RAW after WM30.

Undertaker comes out announcing his retirement because there's nobody left for him to fight. Then...

ibvqFmgrjFKUwy.jpg

:lol:
If this happens I hope they don't let sting talk tho that would take away from it. Also I wouldn't be mad if taker lost at his last match. Since this would be stings seemingly only WM match or match in general

Last edited:
So the person I was debating with Doesn't know what NXT is and I said a total of 4 times it was planned and scripted for him to have an open mic but what he said was NOT written or by premeditated by anyone but him. No bullet points no guidelines just raw material (no pun intended) I swear people like you are so ignorant it's sad you sound just like the other clown. You would think in a wrestling thread I wouldn't be talking to a bunch of casual fans...

what are you talkin about? my comment wasn't directed at you.

Back
Top Bottom