Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

Nattie so wack 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 @ Summer Rae ethering Nattie consecutively during that action figure segment.

Yo..Nattie is the worst.

Still a Nattie fan, but I think the WWE should go with these Total Divas "characters" on the actual shows. It would make for much better tv in that division :lol: Spoiled brat entitled Nattie, slutty dunce Nikki, cluess Eva Marie, corny *** Cameron, *****y Summer, down *** chick Naomi and less slutty dunce Brie. That's 1 face out the entire group :lol:

Brie and Naomi are the only people that don't bother me on that show everyone else is bat **** crazy and annoying.

I remember when angle would grow out his george costanza type hair and rock a beard when he was in MEM.

101 It better be a good show >:

Passed on raw seeing as how it's opening day and I'm headed to camden yards right after class. Don't think I'll be in any shape to make it to Verizon after that haha. Oh well at least they'll be back on the 21st in Baltimore.

I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow!

Leave my girl Nattie alone, I'm sending you coal for SS this year :smh: .

Btw, were Eva's pics nudes that she was mad about?  If so, :nerd: .

I love Nattie..She can be annoying sometimes, but when someone on the show says something bad about her I just wanna bust through the screen and protect her..You know her hubby ain't treatin' that vaj right..

And I'm about over them showing close up's of Summer's face..Chick's face is longer than one of them statues on Easter Island..Not to mention she desperately needs Pro Activ to give her an endorsement deal..

Degenerate-I've looked for her pics, but haven't seen any nudes..Mostly just stuff in thongs and with no top, but her hands are covering her tittyballs..I did see one where she was wearing a Borat bathing suit and it was nice..

I love Nattie..She can be annoying sometimes, but when someone on the show says something bad about her I just wanna bust through the screen and protect her..You know her hubby ain't treatin' that vaj right..

And I'm about over them showing close up's of Summer's face..Chick's face is longer than one of them statues on Easter Island..Not to mention she desperately needs Pro Activ to give her an endorsement deal..

Degenerate-I've looked for her pics, but haven't seen any nudes..Mostly just stuff in thongs and with no top, but her hands are covering her tittyballs..I did see one where she was wearing a Borat bathing suit and it was nice..
Yeah, sometimes Nattie can be annoying.  I'd still sleep in it though.

Man, I wish Summer wasn't on the show, it's ruining my perception of her.  Her face is starting to annoy me and her attitude.  I'd still sleep in her as well though.

I looked for pics earlier too, but didn't see much.  Guess you, me, and her brothers will hold out hope that they still exist
nerd.gif

Yeah, sometimes Nattie can be annoying.  I'd still sleep in it though.

Man, I wish Summer wasn't on the show, it's ruining my perception of her.  Her face is starting to annoy me and her attitude.  I'd still sleep in her as well though.

I looked for pics earlier too, but didn't see much.  Guess you, me, and her brothers will hold out hope that they still exist :nerd: .

I wouldn't be surprised if her brothers were the ones taking the photos..Dudes all up at her photo shoot helping her change and rubbing oil on her..Gotdamn savages..

Leave my girl Nattie alone, I'm sending you coal for SS this year :smh: .

Btw, were Eva's pics nudes that she was mad about?  If so, :nerd: .

Summers face really is hit or miss. Also, Nattie could use the Pro Activ as well. Don't be biased.

Just rewatching Barely Legal 97. We always talk about people coming from the Indy's to the main promotions and having their movesets neutered. Well, Saturn probably had one of the biggest neuterings when he came to WCW. Did he get hurt or something because damn he used to fly. I saw NONE of that in WCW man.

the rings of saturn >__________ :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom