Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

That 4 team tag title match at WM 30 has been moved to the pre-show.

2 straight times they screw Cesaro over. Pathetic :smh:

Last edited:
^:smh: :smh:

Also, think about all the people in the Andre the Giant Invitational who could be facing each other in singles matches, and probably good ones at that.

I agree with whoever said Taker should go back to wearing his old gear...His body looks terrible.

Both Peep Game and GHIMS make super valid points. Quality guys the people like are often given the short end of the stick so old talent can take their spot. Hogan (and a few others) are gonna have a few unnecessary segments that could have been better used for actual matches. And hogan got me into wrestling as a child so please don't think this as slander. Oh yeah, and that legendary actor Batista is in the main event. Sigh.

They have the talent to make good feuds and interesting characters if they decided to do so. I forgot the year, but there was an Elimination Chamber where they had built up Carlito and Chris Masters beforehand. They actually had me believing that they had a chance of winning against Cena and I forgot who else. If they ever invested time on the mid-carders they have the talent to be successful.

As unfortunate of a situation it is I think all of this will work out in Cesaros best interest.

After reviewing the card, Cesaro honestly doesn't fit anywhere. The only option would have been an IC Title Match with Big E. But do we really want to see Cesaro with the Title of Death?

The Shield/Usos had the match of the night a few months back on the pre-show. I'd rather him put on a good show with these tag teams which will likely happen. As oppose to him just getting a spot pop in the battle royal from the swing.

They forced a "Wrestlemania Moment" with Ryback last year and look at him now... teaming with Mr. Imperfect

Looking forward to the show tonight.  Hopefully I will get a chance to see some of you dudes in the building tonight in DC.

WWE reveals 10 WM matches that almost happened

VKM vs Foley WM 17
Mankind vs Vader WM 13
Kane vs XPac WM 2000
SCSA vs Hogan WM 18
Cena vs Jay Z and Fabolous in a batyle rap WM 19
Big Show vs Shaq WM 28
Flair vs Hogan WM 8
HHH vs Tyson boxing match WM 17
Razor vs Goldust street figh WM 12
IRS, headshrinkers, jeff jarrett, martel vs ttanka, smoking gunns, bob holly, 123 kid WM 10

Gonna be home tomorrow and gonna watch some wrestling on my Jailbroken Apple tv. Any ROH recommendations? Watching Raising the bar, night one so far.

I remember that Cena/Fab/Jay thing :lol: since they didn't do it, they had Cena freestyle to cardboard cutouts of them

Flair vs Hogan WM 8 is the only match on that list I wanted to happen at wrestlemania..
That's why I find it so funny. Given the time period, that should've been the most sensible main event to have. Instead they went with Flair v. Macho for the title in the mid card, and Hogan vs. Sid in the main event. Then on top of that, the premise of Hogan/Sid program was some bullshhh. :lol: :x

Flair vs Hogan WM 8 is the only match on that list I wanted to happen at wrestlemania..
That's why I find it so funny. Given the time period, that should've been the most sensible main event to have. Instead they went with Flair v. Macho for the title in the mid card, and Hogan vs. Sid in the main event. Then on top of that, the premise of Hogan/Sid program was some bullshhh. :lol: :x

You mean heel Hogan who pulled Sid over the top rope?.. Was such bull and a half...

Last edited:
Zeb & Swagger @ Lincoln Memorial shooting a segment for tonight
G61dGzd.jpg

Last edited:

I always thought the reasoning behind Hogan/Flair not happening was that that matches was kinda of a bust drawing at house shows. Hogan was also set to take a leave of absence from the whole steroid thing around this time and the didn't wanna have Flair, a heel, go over in the main event.

You mean heel Hogan who pulled Sid over the top rope?.. Was such bull and a half...
What Hogan did was female petty, and they edited the crowd boos out. :smh:

So this will be my first wwe raw event. Plan on going around 7, but on the ticket it says the event starts at 6:30. What goes on before the live event? dark matches?

7 Famous Pro Wrestlers Who Have Killed People

Pro wrestling attracts some of the strangest people. The rock and roll lifestyle combined with the adrenaline rush of 60,000 fans screaming your name, is a tempting concoction that lures in the egotistical and insecure. In the past, many wrestlers have been arrested on charges of drug possession, drunk driving, domestic abuse and robbery. But even a small few have been captured or accused of worse. That includes murder. Here is a list of seven popular wrestlers who have killed someone.

Scott Hall

In a short documentary last year, Scott Hall admitted that he once executed a man. In an episode of ESPN's E:60, Scott Hall recalled a 1983 circumstance when he got into a conflict with a patron at a bar. During the struggle outside, Hall claims he punched the guy and as the man laid on the ground, he went into his waistband to draw a gun. The two wrestled around with the handgun before Hall was able to get a hold of it. Hall shot the bruiser in the skull. Hall was charged with second degree murder, though the charges were later dismissed for insufficient evidence.

Chris Benoit

The most obvious murder in the history of pro wrestling. What Chris Benoit did to his wife and son over a three day period in June 2007 is one of the most heinous massacres in the last ten years. It's been reported that Benoit murdered his wife Nancy by asphyxiation, and then waited a substantial amount of time before doing the same to his son. Police used that evidence to determine the slayings were deliberate, and not a result of roid rage. There has been no conclusive cause, but many attribute the murders to Benoit's mental state, which had decayed as a result of numerous head traumas over his 22 year career.

New Jack

Hardcore wrestler New Jack made a name for himself by taking incredible risks with his body, and by beating the every living crap out of his opponents. So it should come as no surprise that New Jack is the only professional wrestler with four justifiable homicides under his belt. Before Jerome Young was christened New Jack, he was a professional bounty hunter. In addition to the four homicides, New Jack has driven headlines several times over the last twenty years. Most notably were his run ins with indy wrestlers Gypsy Joe and Mass Transit.

Great Khali

Former WWE Heavyweight Champion and current WWE superstar accidently killed a man during an APW Beginners Camp. Apparently the man, named Brian Ong, had suffered a previous concussion, but continued training at the camp. After taking two consecutive Flapjack maneuvers, Brian's got even worse. He was later pronounced dead at the hospital. The Great Khali was never brought up on charges, but the APW company was successfully sued for over one million dollars.

Verne Gagne

Verne Gagne is of the same ilk as men like Killer Kowalski, Lou Thesz and Bruno Sammartino. He was an old school wrestler that impressed the generation before the cartoonish WWF destroyed regional territories. But in 2009, the WWE Hall of Fame wrestler killed his nursing home room mate after bodyslamming him to the floor. Gagne, who was suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, could not recollect the catastrophic events due to his dementia. The victims wife and family did not want to press charges.

Jimmy Snuka

The popular "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka has never been charged with murder, but there is a very compelling story about him and a female wrestling fan named Nancy Argentino, whose relationship culminated in death. The official story states Snuka returned to his hotel room after a night of wrestling matches, to find his girlfriend gasping for air. However, it was eventually determined she passed away from craniocelebral injuries. The case remains a jumbled mess, with accusations flying on both sides. Vince McMahon functioned as the mouthpiece for Snuka at the time. No charges were brought, though in 1985 a default judgment was made against Snuka in favor of the family of Nancy Argentino.

Ox Baker

Before I go into detail here, let me state that Ox Baker has never killed a man. But it is worth mentioning that his opponents have had poor luck while wrestling the legendary grappler. In 1971, Ox Baker's opponent Alberto Torres died after taking Baker's finishing maneuver the Heart Punch. It was later divulged Torres had a pre-existing condition. But it doesn't cease there. One year later, opponent Ray Gunkel had a heart attack during a match with Ox Baker. These two incidents were never Baker's fault, but it did help sustain his career.

With the exception of Chris Benoit, the episodes of these men did not hinder their involvement in pro wrestling. In fact, in the case of Ox Baker, Scott Hall and Great Khali, the men embarked on to bigger and better careers in the sport.

I am foolishly excited for tonight's Raw..Seems like every time I think Raw is going to be great and they're going to really deliver, they let me down..

So this will be my first wwe raw event. Plan on going around 7, but on the ticket it says the event starts at 6:30. What goes on before the live event? dark matches?

Yea, I believe so. Getting here around 7 doesn't seem so bad, I just got here && gotdamb this line is long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom