Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
have they did a nt census? I remember one years ago. haven't really been in any threads but tattoo here and the facts one. while randomly browsing Jordan and Nike

Just like to put a skin color to the cartoon characters you all are in my head :lol:...

You ever post your tattoos in the tattoo thread?...

And did you get a package today?...

I do not post my tattoos in the tat thread..I got about half of them when I was under 21 and those aren't really that great of quality (I'm slowly getting them touched up/fixed)..The rest of them are nice but even though I have them from my knuckles to my neck I'm not one for showing them off..One of my biggest pet peeves is someone who feels they have the right to judge others on what artwork a person should have on their body..So I'd never criticize Green Rhino for have Ken Panera's face tattooed on his lower back..

No package arrived today..

Last edited:
Going to the house show at Honda Center this weekend

never been to a house show, looking forward to a possible undertaker return practice match a la last year when he randomly showed up before wrestlemania

I remember when, I think, Rusty Shackelford made a running list of people ethnicity..It seemed like the majority, by a slim margin, was white, then black, then hispanic..Not sure about now, but it used to be a pretty good mixture of people..

Listening to review a Wai... Show is ending on I Did It My Way...

Lyrics are ******* perfect for a Taker/Sting retirement match at 32...

Latino here but white washed as hell. Living in Arkansas for the majority of your life will do that to you.

I remember in 04 there was post your height thread and eveyrone said 6ft or higher and bans were handed out in the ensuing chaos

Back
Top Bottom