Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have always wanted to go to Seattle. since I was a kid. I don't have any reason or specific places I wanna visit. going to Cali for the first time next month for coachella. but not before making a 3 day pit stop in vegas. also my first time. can't wait.

Man I've had such a good night..A UD Flyer win + my pain meds working extra good = Late Night NTWT fun!!!..

So, who are we hatin' on tonight?

philly gets heat for throwing snow balls at a fat drunk dude dressed as Santa in 1962. and cheering when michael Irving ended his career. who cares.

philly is the greenest city in the country (don't know if we still are we were at one point)

one of the most walkable cities in country.

history everywhere you go

don't knock it till you come here I love my city and most people who talk **** never even came. and if they did they didn't do the right things.

Last edited:
I have always wanted to go to Seattle. since I was a kid. I don't have any reason or specific places I wanna visit. going to Cali for the first time next month for coachella. but not before making a 3 day pit stop in vegas. also my first time. can't wait.

Come to San Diego and have some fish tacos with me.

Back
Top Bottom