Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man I've had such a good night..A UD Flyer win + my pain meds working extra good = Late Night NTWT fun!!!..

So, who are we hatin' on tonight?

I was pulling for Dayton but wtf was the NCAA thinking putting them in the First Four on their home floor.

I have always wanted to go to Seattle. since I was a kid. I don't have any reason or specific places I wanna visit. going to Cali for the first time next month for coachella. but not before making a 3 day pit stop in vegas. also my first time. can't wait.

Come to San Diego and have some fish tacos with me.
come to coachella. I'm trying to bang Emmy rossum

I attended college in Miami. Barely got anything done. Seriously. It was worth it though. 
laugh.gif
  The women down there 
devil.gif
 and 
mean.gif
 at the same time
Gonna go to NY with the GF this winter. Miami is early next year with the boys only. Is it really like in the movies??? Walk onto a beach and just see beautiful, tanned females in thongs???

Barky bob.

In other news my girl just got a new dog. Shelter she adopted from saved him from a kill shelter. His names Toby. This the dude that she gonna replace me with smh:

View media item 1452070
View media item 1452075
View media item 1452076
How the hell am i supposed to compete with this man

Are you saying we should, collectively, hate on Sir Barkey Bob Von Fluffy Pants?

He begs to differ..
View media item 1264728

I was pulling for Dayton but wtf was the NCAA thinking putting them in the First Four on their home floor.

I know that topic is going to be the first thing that ****** Stephen A. Bich talks about tomorrow..But I think the bigger head scratcher is why the hell did the NCAA have not 1, but 2 play in games for the 11 seed..If you are barely good enough to make the tourney and you need to basically play sudden death to get in, then shouldn't that game be for the #16 seed?..

Man I've had such a good night..A UD Flyer win + my pain meds working extra good = Late Night NTWT fun!!!..

So, who are we hatin' on tonight?

Barky bob.

In other news my girl just got a new dog. Shelter she adopted from saved him from a kill shelter. His names Toby. This the dude that she gonna replace me with smh:

View media item 1452070
View media item 1452075
View media item 1452076
How the hell am i supposed to compete with this man

You're screwed.... Minus whale set up a Fetlife profile...

I have always wanted to go to Seattle. since I was a kid. I don't have any reason or specific places I wanna visit. going to Cali for the first time next month for coachella. but not before making a 3 day pit stop in vegas. also my first time. can't wait.

Come to San Diego and have some fish tacos with me.
come to coachella. I'm trying to bang Emmy rossum

Can we tag team her?... And can we wear face paint and tassels?...

no. she is bae.

did anyone look at my spoiler I posted? it's the betting odds for wrestlemania. I think betting lesnar now as the underdog is a smart play. just in case the deal gets done and they keep the belt on him.

Are you saying we should, collectively, hate on Sir Barkey Bob Von Fluffy Pants?

He begs to differ..
View media item 1264728I know that topic is going to be the first thing that ****** Stephen A. Bich talks about tomorrow..But I think the bigger head scratcher is why the hell did the NCAA have not 1, but 2 play in games for the 11 seed..If you are barely good enough to make the tourney and you need to basically play sudden death to get in, then shouldn't that game be for the #16 seed?..

Hasn't it been like that since they started the First Four?

Hasn't it been like that since they started the First Four?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's varied on the seed the play in game is for..No matter what I think it's a dumb thing for the NCAA to do..If a team is good enough to play for an 11 seed then why don't the 12-16 have to do a play in too?..I'm just glad that the turn out for both games was strong..Dayton is a turd town, but we love our sports and having the games here each year is great for the city and great for college basketball..

Back
Top Bottom