Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe not back then but I just googled Winnie cooper and she is :pimp: now then before. But judging from cases poor taste in women he was probably referring to back when he was 25 or something....

Nope. Hilary>Kelly>>>>>>Gina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest of them

mhmm.gif

Go wash you face b you bleeding

Winne Cooper :rofl: over Hilary banks ?

View media item 1452130

F all yall..Winnie Cooper was my 1st crush as a kid..

Besides Hilary has that Summer Hart beak nose that I can't stand..

And CP, you really don't know who Whitley from A Different World and Kelly from Saved By The Bell are?..Guess you ain't as savage as I thought :smh:

Yo b it might be these Perc's kicking in but did friends steal the running joke of tommy "not" having a job and used it for chandler???

His name implies that for some reason :lol:... I thought the same...

Also...

Cajun rubbed wings... Buttermilk Ranch dressing... Diet Pepsi max cherry blast... Zero carbs...

:nerd: from where? Damn I'm sort of hungry now but I'm too lazy to get out of bed. I'm just in bed on my phone on that #latenightntwt with review-a-wai playing in the background

Case Case

All those shows were before my time... You old ****...

I was raised on... Married with children, bevis and butt head, wwf, Simpsons,ect... More... I got wings in front of me, don't care anymore :lol:...

Lemon pepper wings sound so good right now. And I mean the Costco versions right now. Dammit. I'm hungry now...

His name implies that for some reason :lol:... I thought the same...

Also...

Cajun rubbed wings... Buttermilk Ranch dressing... Diet Pepsi max cherry blast... Zero carbs...

:nerd: from where? Damn I'm sort of hungry now but I'm too lazy to get out of bed. I'm just in bed on my phone on that #latenightntwt with review-a-wai playing in the background

Listen to I Did It My Way lyrics at the end... Perfect for Taker/Sting retirement match at 32....

My work... Threw I'm oven at home... Sysco cajun rub... Pretty Damn good...

I actually transferred my computer to the living room today, for a game me and my friends gonna play.

Feels weird posting on here on my Vizio :lol:

Back
Top Bottom