Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We had to take some pills for folks that had circulation problems and they drew a bunch of blood. It was easy money for a college student man. It ended up being close to $1400 for a 2 weekend commitment. 

Me and my boy were trolling folks there. We were doing Abdul-Rauf neck twitches so they could think something was wrong with us

Last edited:
-It was reported earlier this week that former Ring of Honor champion Jimmy Jacobs was headed to WWE as a new creative writer. Jacobs (real name: Chris Scobille) finishes up with ROH at the Supercard of Honor show during WrestleMania weekend, and according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, is likely to relocate to Orlando soon after and start working with NXT.

The idea is that NXT has a lot of talents from the indie and international scene, with more coming in soon, many of whom Scobille is familiar with.

NXT just keeps getting better.

Last edited:
My internet is finally working. Turns out squirrels were chewing out the wire. Now I can finally watch some sports entertainment.

Last edited:

How was tonight's episode?
Solid.

So Haitch influence is real: his top 3 NXT ladies all got/are getting major pushes. Alexa Bliss is up next, but what's the difference between her character and Bayley?
-It was reported earlier this week that former Ring of Honor champion Jimmy Jacobs was headed to WWE as a new creative writer. Jacobs (real name: Chris Scobille) finishes up with ROH at the Supercard of Honor show during WrestleMania weekend, and according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, is likely to relocate to Orlando soon after and start working with NXT.

The idea is that NXT has a lot of talents from the indie and international scene, with more coming in soon, many of whom Scobille is familiar with.

NXT just keeps getting better.
Rumor is that Noble/Mercury/Rollins vouched for their homie, Jimmy Jacobs.

Regal/Haitch are not messing around. Briscoes, Cole (potential), Jacobs, Uhaa? Bringing back OG talent to help?

Lawd.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Solid.

So Haitch influence is real: his top 3 NXT ladies all got/are getting major pushes. Alexa Bliss is up next, but what's the difference between her character and Bayley?

Rumor is that Noble/Mercury/Rollins vouched for their homie, Jimmy Jacobs.

Regal/Haitch are not messing around. Briscoes, Cole (potential), Jacobs, Uhaa? Lawd.

Solid. Too bad they let willie mack go and young bucks turning WWE down. I would say Kenny omega but he's cookin in Japan.

I was in college doing one of those overnight pill popping case studies that paid us $1000 and we were watching the Mountain West tournament and I saw Marcus Banks put on a show. Yankin folks. Trying to bang on folks. Fast as hell man. Strapping up. I even recorded every one of his Summer League games from the Rocky Mountain Revue man. That was my man that year. Wish he would have panned out.

Banks was so damn fast...

Amazing to see guys like Gerald Green and Al Jefferson still have good careers 8-10 years later...

-Next Monday night's Raw will, not surprisingly, be an all hands on deck affair. Expect appearances from everyone scheduled for WrestleMania 31 except Undertaker, though apparently there is a plan for an angle involving him, possibly something like the black magic stuff they did when he accepted the match.

-Apparently Vince McMahon was unhappy with the performance Rusev's fake lawyer gave on Raw this week and that's why halfway through the segment the commentary team started mercilessly burying the guy.

-It's still expected that Kevin Nash, with Shawn Michaels inducting him, will headline this year's Hall of Fame class, according to the Observer. That means it's almost certain he'll be announced on Raw next week.

-Regarding Kevin Owens' knee surgery, it's expected that he will miss 4-to-6 weeks, according to the Observer. No matter what, he won't be wrestling at the NXT show on WrestleMania weekend.

While there are still rumors floating that the Briscoe brothers may find their way to WWE, PW Insider reports that they will be with Ring of Honor until at least mid-summer and there is a feeling they won't be going to NXT.

Last edited:
-It is heavily rumored that a feud between Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan is in the works for after WrestleMania. 

-With Daniel Bryan expected to win the IC Title at WrestleMania next Sunday, it isn't surprising when WWE released their match cards for the upcoming WWE UK Tour and it featured Ziggler V Bryan in one of the main matches.

Back
Top Bottom