Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Funny how this guy posts news already posted but it's quiet, yet i would do it and i would be reminded for the next 3 pages.

Seeing as that nowasdays every thread gets the race card pulled out on NT, i'm going to go ahead and ask uf it's because im brown.

196157.gif

Funny how this guy posts news already posted but it's quiet, yet i would do it and i would be reminded for the next 3 pages.

Seeing as that nowasdays every thread gets the race card pulled out on NT, i'm going to go ahead and ask uf it's because im brown.

I support my dominican friend! Anybody but snitchingkitty

"Truth be told I'm not a really big fan of the black people":

Started WM 23, made me wonder what woulda happened if Kennedy kept the briefcase.

Last edited:

:frown:

kanedanielbryanhug.gif

Welp I'm about or raise all hell in here till this snitchingkitty guy gets his or I get banned!

54138607.jpg

Can't just let this clown snitch on one of us and then continue to troll

What makes you think I'm the troll lol.. stylez22 and brend are the ones who are constantly talking about me and I'm just minding my own business..

We just don't like you b. Posting old news gimmick is taken. Posting new news gimmick is taken fam. All you do is a reddit copy and paste bring nothing to the thread except snitching

Last edited:
We just don't like you b. Posting old news gimmick is taken. Posting new news gimmick is taken fam. All you do is a reddit copy and paste bring nothing to the thread except snitching
Theres no gimmick in posting news. Anyone can post news; theres no rules in this thread that state who can and can't post rules. And copy and pasting is the same as posting news, it adds info to the thread, which we can discuss

Theres no gimmick in posting news. Anyone can post news; theres no rules in this thread that state who can and can't post rules. And copy and pasting is the same as posting news, it adds info to the thread, which we can discuss

You're about to have hole in your socks, b.

Back
Top Bottom