Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
did owens surrender the belt? lose it? what happened with his match against balor? how does his knee surgery affect him?

I know I'm late but rusev's lawyer promo was comedy and jbl and booker burying him was actually funny . Rusev was spitting that ether thou

did owens surrender the belt? lose it? what happened with his match against balor? how does his knee surgery affect him?

It's a minor injury that's gonna come back to bite him in the *** later on for not getting it fixed not. But he's looking like he's out 6weeks maybe 2 months. Really won't affect nothing since nxt tapes once a month. They probably have him do promos at most. Won't work next week in California.

Some of y'all sound like jilted ex-girlfriends when it comes to CM Punk.  Look at the symptoms:

Won't say his name

Hopes he fails

Hope someone "better" takes his place

Downplay all of the things he did when he was around

Mention him when it isn't even necessary

I though Marcus Banks had next :lol: I already listened to the Funk podcast too...

Really been getting into njpw lately. Love just about everything about it; of course the wrestling is top notch but the crowd appreciation, the way the matches build to a climax, really fun to watch. Probably my favorites to watch are of course nakamura but okada, naito and hirooki goto as well. Love that finisher

And they love their german suplexes :lol:
That's :pimp: NJPW offers superior in ring action. I'm a big Nakamura, Okada and Ibushi fan...and celticspride34 celticspride34 not once have you ever offered me a membership to the PWG club... :frown: :smh:

Would you like to be in the PWG Club?...

Last edited:
I was in college doing one of those overnight pill popping case studies that paid us $1000 and we were watching the Mountain West tournament and I saw Marcus Banks put on a show. Yankin folks. Trying to bang on folks. Fast as hell man. Strapping up. I even recorded every one of his Summer League games from the Rocky Mountain Revue man. That was my man that year. Wish he would have panned out.

Back
Top Bottom