Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i honestly think bryan worked hurt that entire run. remember that story about the stinger he suffered on that dive to the outside and the shouting match he got into with triple h? i think he legit hurt himself and just gutted it out for the duration of that storyline and finally after 6 months or whatever it was his body finally gave in.

you know what's funny, they want to add prestige back to the us title right, but wouldnt rusev beating cena clean at 31 do that? i mean, doesn't that cement him as a superstar?

all wrestlers work hurt. just like football players all play hurt. as the world champion you are basically the most reliable person in the company who works through every injury. listen to what ric says about it. and I guess once bryan got word he was gonna be world champ he hid a lot of pain until he literally couldn't anymore.
for sure. i wanna go back and watch that build up again. they need to make it a special or dvd or something. or they did it already and i missed it. either way, i wanna watch his matches at 30 again when i re-sign up for the network.

i honestly think bryan worked hurt that entire run. remember that story about the stinger he suffered on that dive to the outside and the shouting match he got into with triple h? i think he legit hurt himself and just gutted it out for the duration of that storyline and finally after 6 months or whatever it was his body finally gave in.

you know what's funny, they want to add prestige back to the us title right, but wouldnt rusev beating cena clean at 31 do that? i mean, doesn't that cement him as a superstar?

all wrestlers work hurt. just like football players all play hurt. as the world champion you are basically the most reliable person in the company who works through every injury. listen to what ric says about it. and I guess once bryan got word he was gonna be world champ he hid a lot of pain until he literally couldn't anymore.
for sure. i wanna go back and watch that build up again. they need to make it a special or dvd or something. or they did it already and i missed it. either way, i wanna watch his matches at 30 again when i re-sign up for the network.

his buildup and the whole authority holding him down storyline was one of the better ones in the past 5 years. easy

TIL Sext actually isn't latino cause of his last name which is lopez... he's actually Armenian

Lopez is actually from his Stepdad

Last edited:

his buildup and the whole authority holding him down storyline was one of the better ones in the past 5 years. easy
i feel like such a mark for getting so angry every week throughout that build but man, it's payoff was amazing. like i'll legit never forget that night as corny as it sounds. never been so happy for a complete stranger ever in my life.

Man yall really gotta watch Jinx. Absolutely insane for damn

That's about the rich white guy that killed his wife and got away with it right? He started out by killing dogs and making them disappear till he got that right then offed his wife? If so I read on that a while back

show on HBO? is it worth watching ? I'm into psychos. except sycho Sid. his twitch always bothered me. poor guy got lied to by Vince.

Yep. Absolutely worth watching. It's essentially a documentary set up like a regular show.

Best ending of television I've ever seen. 100%. And it's only 6 episodes so you can bang it out in one night

That's about the rich white guy that killed his wife and got away with it right? He started out by killing dogs and making them disappear till he got that right then offed his wife? If so I read on that a while back

No idea about the dogs :lol: but definitely rich white guy. Robert durst.

Not to be confused with legendary WWE performer Fred durst

No idea about the dogs :lol: but definitely rich white guy. Robert durst.

Not to be confused with legendary WWE performer Fred durst

my friends were talking about it. isn't it a doc? like they followed the real guy and didn't he admit to it on the documentary ? or did I hear wrong ? I'm deff gonna check it out. I need to finish super brawls and then I'll start this and breaking bad.

LOL look at this.. crazy coincidence

In order to surpass CM Punk as the longest reigning champion in 'modern times', Lesnar would have to hold the title through this years Hell In A Cell PPV on October 25th. That night would be 434 days exactly. This year's Hell in a Cell comes from the Staples Center, where Brock's reign started last August... could be interesting if he defeats Roman.

Punk's birthday is October 26. Once his birthday rolls up, BOOM, no longer holding the record. 

In order to surpass CM Punk as the longest reigning champion in 'modern times', Lesnar would have to hold the title through this years Hell In A Cell PPV on October 25th. That night would be 434 days exactly. This year's Hell in a Cell comes from the Staples Center, where Brock's reign started last August... could be interesting if he defeats Roman.

Punk's birthday is October 26. Once his birthday rolls up, BOOM, no longer holding the record. 
lesnar should beat Bruno's record imo

Book it.. :nthat:

Book it.. :nthat:
makes too much damn sense. do it mitch!

They should replace HIAC with Elimination Chamber. I don't care about HIAC anymore because it's so oversaturated. Only use it as a climax for a feud IMO.

Back
Top Bottom