Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do think the Bucks need to shut up tho. They stay taking shots for like no reason..they sound like marks

but WWE needs to shut up sometimes too..they sound like bigger marks for even acknowledging it

roll.gif
at 2:40-2:55 ish. That's classic WWE right there.

And him mentioning him & Rey asking about why any Latin writers was on the staff is something I've wanted to know for a long time as far as pretty much every minority goes. You have out of touch Vince at the top, then what I'm sure is 99% white writers who can't relate to anyone. Vince still thinks Latinos are gangsters/thieves/subservient, blacks are the same along with shuckin & jivin 70's caricatures, Asian's as comedic non-English speaking goofs. With all the problems this company has as far as pure entertainment goes, an out of touch writing staff is another huge problem.
Agreed. Wasn't the OG era of Hogan/Warrior a PG era too? That was a solid era.

Vince needs a new set of eyes in the form of better writers and needs to be more open to new ideas. I take it he DGAF that the company has shareholders to answer to?

Last edited:
Hi guise 
happy.gif

Been a crazy week with school. Been trying to pop in this thread here and there. Did homework for 10 straight hours yesterday and just got done a 5 hour binge today for dinner. 

Just wanted to know I hate yall. Except for the Bullet Society 
pimp.gif

Sincerely,

@af1 1982  aka Young Gos aka Show off

Fantasy wrestling would be dope or completely terrible. No middle ground. Wonder how they would score.

Hi guise :D

Been a crazy week with school. Been trying to pop in this thread here and there. Did homework for 10 straight hours yesterday and just got done a 5 hour binge today for dinner. 

Just wanted to know I hate yall. Except for the Bullet Society :pimp:

Sincerely,

@af1 1982
 aka Young Gos aka Show off

3 :wow:

Really been getting into njpw lately. Love just about everything about it; of course the wrestling is top notch but the crowd appreciation, the way the matches build to a climax, really fun to watch. Probably my favorites to watch are of course nakamura but okada, naito and hirooki goto as well. Love that finisher

And they love their german suplexes :lol:
That's :pimp: NJPW offers superior in ring action. I'm a big Nakamura, Okada and Ibushi fan...and @CelticsPride34 not once have you ever offered me a membership to the PWG club... :frown: :smh:

:rofl: at 2:40-2:55 ish. That's classic WWE right there.

And him mentioning him

Agreed. Wasn't the OG era of Hogan/Warrior a PG era too? That was a solid era.

Vince needs a new set of eyes in the form of better writers and needs to be more open to new ideas. I take it he DGAF that the company has shareholders to answer to?

kayfabe was alive then and the Internet wasnt. too many people have too much access to every single aspect of the show. that's why I think pg doesn't work in this era.

you can make it work with pg. you just need to have quality matches and storytelling. too many guys are aimless. too many of the same matches over and over again. too many people belittled and buried.

:rofl:

Off topic: I wonder if those stories of security confiscating Daniel Bryan signs are true...:smh:  
I believe it. nothing amazes me wit this company. they have a guy who has more charisma than the whole roster combined. granted he doesn't have that WWE look but at the end of the day merch sales and making money is what should matter. Daniel Bryan has to be top 3 in merch sales l, but for some reason they just can't give everyone what they want.

:rofl:

Off topic: I wonder if those stories of security confiscating Daniel Bryan signs are true...:smh:  
I believe it. nothing amazes me wit this company. they have a guy who has more charisma than the whole roster combined. granted he doesn't have that WWE look but at the end of the day merch sales and making money is what should matter. Daniel Bryan has to be top 3 in merch sales l, but for some reason they just can't give everyone what they want.
theyre bitter that they caved in and did it last year.

finally found time to watch New Japan Cup. Currently watching round 1... and i was thinking... can yall imagine if JBL cole and lawler were calling NJPW....with vince in their ear.... :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom