Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Binge watched The Jinx tonight. Two more episodes left, awesome show. Crazy that it follows current events.

Fans of the Serial Podcast would love this

Let's say Brock keeps it, who will finally beat him?
I'd like to see Orton take it from Brock, just because of that previous post that said Orton and Lesnar wrestled before in OVW but it would be something fresh in the WWE Universe.

Have Samoa Joe come in as a face and then turn on Reigns, let them have a best of the Islands matches so Reigns can get that rub on someone, and having him chase the title for another year of the plan is for Brock to keep the title. Then after, Joe can feud with Cena.

Binge watched The Jinx tonight. Two more episodes left, awesome show. Crazy that it follows current events.

Fans of the Serial Podcast would love this

Cool, I'll have something to watch today since wifey is sick. Wanted to take tomorrow off for the tourney since I had to use a day before our cycle ends this month.

May have to make a run for some medicinal edibles before People's Court at noon, hahaha.

Also am planning to watch Steamboat/Savage WM 3. Watched it as a kid a week or 2 after WM when my Dad brought 2 VHS tapes home to borrow. Was hoping to see their rematch in the tournament at WM 4 when I saw the brackets.

^^^ like HHH said, the title should always main event. Unless hes not in the title picture, then it doesn't.
Other than sting and Dolph/DB im not really looking forward to WM at all this year. Tk you can tell they didn't plan out the card prior to WM session. So why didn't jericho and punk main event lol why didn't they have a better main event status angle or gave punk someone better to face

^^^ like HHH said, the title should always main event. Unless hes not in the title picture, then it doesn't.

No wonder WM 18 and 25 had forgettable Main-events; Rock vs Hogan and Taker vs HBK should've headlined both manias, respectively.

Other than sting and Dolph/DB im not really looking forward to WM at all this year. Tk you can tell they didn't plan out the card prior to WM session. So why didn't jericho and punk main event lol why didn't they have a better main event status angle or gave punk someone better to face
Orton/Rollins will be a very good match.

Anyone watch the Wrestling isn't Wrestling video on YouTube? Got hip to it listening to the LAW. It's pretty creative and brilliant :lol:

Anyone watch the Wrestling isn't Wrestling video on YouTube? Got hip to it listening to the LAW. It's pretty creative and brilliant :lol:

It got posted like 4 times in a row by different people here :lol:

Great watch though even my friends that aren't into wrestling loved the hell out of it.

Considering how Cesaro was rewarded after he won it, shouldn't they be trying to avoid winning the Andre the Giant Memorial?

Ain't nobody gonna be forkin over $9.99 with Roman Raines as champ....no one cares....son is limited af.

I've heard Vince say he knows what the fans want more than they do...

that might be true some of the time, even most of the time, but not all the time

Last edited:
Ain't nobody gonna be forkin over $9.99 with Roman Raines as champ....no one cares....son is limited af.

I've heard Vince say he knows what the fans want more than they do...

that might be true some of the time, even most of the time, but not all the time

That hasn't been true in 14 years

Back
Top Bottom