Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are the chances of Roman vs Brock not main eventing WM? I think the WWE is starting to realize that pushing Reigns was a mistake, hence why this feud is an afterthought.. they might try to control the damage by not making it the main event.

SuperLucha.net is reporting that GHIMS is reporting there is zero chance of that happening....

I'd be very careful if i were you before i reveal what you did that got you wellness violation number 2.

What are the chances of Roman vs Brock not main eventing WM? I think the WWE is starting to realize that pushing Reigns was a mistake, hence why this feud is an afterthought.. they might try to control the damage by not making it the main event.

SuperLucha.net is reporting that GHIMS is reporting there is zero chance of that happening....

I'd be very careful if i were you before i reveal what you did that got you wellness violation number 2.

Everybody knows... Everybody saw the video... Everybody saw me Licking that molly of Noami's P and Angus... I have no shame.... Can't wait for this 60 day vaycay...

Everybody knows... Everybody saw the video... Everybody saw me Licking that molly of Noami's P and Angus... I have no shame.... Can't wait for this 60 day vaycay...

You know damn well that was a cover-up. What you did was unethical and unsanitary.

[quote name="@Bedrock Lesnar="/t/621222/wrestling-thread-mar-2-22-3-16-raw-so-were-13-days-from-wrestlemania/5250#post_22909592"]
I German suplexed a big girl into my bed last night... Her knee went through the wall :lol:....

Then the set up for the F-5 :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

Last edited:
I don't give a damn about this wrestlemania.. The reason isn't because D.Bryan isn't in the main event but the Undertaker's undefeated wrestlemania streak is broken..

You know damn well that was a cover-up. What you did was unethical and unsanitary.

Who hasn't put a mdma rock up their *** before?...

Lack of cardio. Wait a minute? It's Starrcade '97 all over again... son of a...
mean.gif
I just rewatched that. What happened there?

After all that buildup, Sting takes off the trench and looks flabby. Was he just drinking beer up there on the rafters?

I just rewatched that. What happened there?

After all that buildup, Sting takes off the trench and looks flabby. Was he just drinking beer up there on the rafters?

I don't understand that statement..Bischoff said Sting was out of shape for that match and that's why it wasn't good..But I disagree..Sting was in fine shape and was wrestling Hogan (who at that time was putting on average at best matches)..I think the thing that sucked the wind out of the whole match was Hogan not wanting to lose the belt and the ******ed finish with the botched quick count and Bret Hart coming down and looking like he was uncomfortable or he didn't know what to do..I'm sure Sting could have been in better shape if he had tried harder..But for someone who had been basically inactive for a year and was working with a heel (who is traditionally supposed to call the match in ring) that didn't want to give up his spot for even a second, I think he did a fine job..That whole entire match was planned out totally wrong and could never live up to the hype with how they had it go down..

Who hasn't put a mdma rock up their *** before?...

You are a very disturbed individual. That's not what i was referring to.

Watching Hell In A Cell 09, interesting that they opened With CM Punk vs Taker for the Big Gold.
These Taker/Teddy Long promos are hilarious with Teddy abducted in the limo and Teddy shaking in the coffin :lol:

I don't understand that statement..Bischoff said Sting was out of shape for that match and that's why it wasn't good..But I disagree..Sting was in fine shape and was wrestling Hogan (who at that time was putting on average at best matches)..I think the thing that sucked the wind out of the whole match was Hogan not wanting to lose the belt and the ******ed finish with the botched quick count and Bret Hart coming down and looking like he was uncomfortable or he didn't know what to do..I'm sure Sting could have been in better shape if he had tried harder..But for someone who had been basically inactive for a year and was working with a heel (who is traditionally supposed to call the match in ring) that didn't want to give up his spot for even a second, I think he did a fine job..That whole entire match was planned out totally wrong and could never live up to the hype with how they had it go down..
I thought it should've been rather simple: Sting squashing Hogan.

But Hogan had way too much pull in WCW and I agree that his ego killed the match. Let's not forget NWO still running wild after that PPV.

Watching Hell In A Cell 09, interesting that they opened With CM Punk vs Taker for the Big Gold.
These Taker/Teddy Long promos are hilarious with Teddy abducted in the limo and Teddy shaking in the coffin :lol:

About to watch this for the laughs.. :rofl:

sharing a team with my friend so i won't be home. but yeah if i was home i'd be fine to do that.
@DCAllAmerican How do you go about forcing your friends to watch Muta matches when you're at their houses?  JRS needs some ideas for Wrestlemania.

if you are planning the WM32 main event off WM31 then you have serious problems
It worked out perfectly for WMXI into WMXII
I actually like the fact that WWE is planning out the main event for Mania a year in advance, so they can actually build up decent a storyline instead of putting it together last minute.

I thought it should've been rather simple: Sting squashing Hogan.

But Hogan had way too much pull in WCW and I agree that his ego killed the match. Let's not forget NWO still running wild after that PPV.

Agreed..Sting should have come down to the ring, have Hogan get the upper hand for a minute or two, then Sting makes a comeback where he kicks HH's *** for the next 6-8 minutes, throw in some outside interference to swing the momentum back to Hulk for the next 4-5 minutes, Sting then does his "your punches don't hurt me" thing, hit the Stinger Splash into a Scorpion Death Drop straight into the Scorpion Death Lock, ring the bell..Boom, perfect ending..Allow Sting to hold the belt for the better part of a year, have Hogan win it back, then transition into Goldberg beating Hulkster for the strap..

Agreed..Sting should have come down to the ring, have Hogan get the upper hand for a minute or two, then Sting makes a comeback where he kicks HH's *** for the next 6-8 minutes, throw in some outside interference to swing the momentum back to Hulk for the next 4-5 minutes, Sting then does his "your punches don't hurt me" thing, hit the Stinger Splash into a Scorpion Death Drop straight into the Scorpion Death Lock, ring the bell..Boom, perfect ending..Allow Sting to hold the belt for the better part of a year, have Hogan win it back, then transition into Goldberg beating Hulkster for the strap..

Still can't believe Dubya See Dubya gave that away on Free Television :rofl:

But boy oh boy was that Monday Night Nitro in the SuperDome epic

Still can't believe Dubya See Dubya gave that away on Free Television :rofl:

But boy oh boy was that Monday Night Nitro in the SuperDome epic

You know man, I'm not even mad that they did that on free tv..If they would have built it up like a Super Card, promoted the hell out of it, and then got some celebrities (not Karl Malone) to appear/promote it, that thing could have been so much bigger..And then you'd have potentially gotten more fans to come over because you get the "if they'll give that away for free then imagine what the ppv cards will be like"..

And the NWO should have never been more than 7 or 8 members including a manager/Bischoff (who shouldn't have been in it)..The Wolfpack and LWO were ignorant ideas..And the should have had Scott Hall turn baby face and start a brand new team/stable on the basis of he was the one who started the whole thing and he's tired of taking orders from Nash/Hogan/Bischoff..He woulda been instant hot and could have been put into the World Title picture..

Back
Top Bottom