Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gotta wear plain clothing to the Lucha tapings. 
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Possibly but i think that if Reigns loses, they'll turn him heel.
From Rolling Stone interview w/ Roman Reigns:

You shot back at the crowd last night. Is that something you're comfortable doing or have you been instructed to do that?

That's just an instinct thing. That's not something you learn in a warehouse or people can tell you. If you're a Daniel Bryan fan, I'm all for that. The more people Daniel Bryan will bring into arenas, the better. The more people I bring in, the better. But when I'm talkin', shut the hell up and let me talk.

(2) Gauntlet Match

Dean Ambrose gets a quick victory on Stardust to start things off. R-Truth comes out and throws Stardust from the ring, but turns around into Dirty Deeds and he’s eliminated as well. Luke Harper is out as the fourth man, and he pins Dean. Daniel Bryan is next, and the two have a decent back-and-forth until he eliminates Harper by submission. Dolph Ziggler is out last and we’ve got a stand-off between the two most over people on this show. The crowd was super into the entire match, but came unglued for this. Ziggler won with the Zig-Zag, which was kind of a surprise. 

-Bad News Barrett comes out with the I.C. title and hits Ziggler with it, then clocks Bryan with a microphone. 

Man this is just embarassing for Daniel Bryan.. went from beating all of Evolution in one night to getting laid out by mid card guys like BNB and Luke Harper

This is probably the least invested I've been into Wrestlemania in a very long time. It makes sense as the WWE has been lackadaisical in the booking of it. Even on paper I'm nearly rolling my eyes at the card. Less than 2 weeks away, and Wrestlemania feels like they're heading into a Bragging Rights PPV. I'm very sure though that the WWE will put together some awesome video packages to make it look like 100% thought and logic went into the storylines.
Abusive relationship but you refuse to break it off........

True, but I do dip out of it with NJPW, Lucha Underground and some PWG and even TNA here and there. I also found out about these things called podcasts, you should give them a try

But PWG is awesome...

As is the PWG club
smokin.gif
I know you hate old timers talking about how wrestling "should" be but I just need a little 

PWG always felt like AAU Basketball to me. Folks go out there to show-out. Of course they should want to put on a show but it seems even more Exhibition-like during BOLAs. 

And I sometimes get turned off by any and all ECW-fan offspring. Just fans acting rowdy and hype over any and everything. It is like there is NO down time. 

At least in ROH fans will chill a little. PWG fans are just too hype for my liking.

No disrespect, I know those are your folks and I am just a stupid wrestling fan.

I don't watch WWE anymore period, unless Brock or Heyman is involved...

NXT
PWG
NJPW
EVOLVE

And I want to catch the latest NOAH show.... I'm a huge Suzuki fan...

I don't watch WWE anymore period, unless Brock or Heyman is involved...

NXT
PWG
NJPW
EVOLVE

And I want to catch the latest NOAH show.... I'm a huge Suzuki fan...

need to watch more Evolve and 06-09 Noah was so :pimp: CHIKARA Is very good too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom