Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
he can win it at Summerfest and have Brock be a surprise entrant in the Rumble and win that to put Reigns over at 32.

of course, that'll probably be Cena.

Last edited:
Catching up on Lucha Underground... Alberto just debuted... This show is getting really good... It's got a great flow and doesn't seem like they pack to much in...

Once Rey debuts and they get another big star or two, I think it can really take off... Once it gets better distribution anyways...

Catching up on Lucha Underground... Alberto just debuted... This show is getting really good... It's got a great flow and doesn't seem like they pack to much in...

Once Rey debuts and they get another big star or two, I think it can really take off... Once it gets better distribution anyways...
what date is that episode?

Brock is a joke unless he decides he wants to be a real part of the WWE

I would rather have Reigns win because at least he is on tv week to week

Let's say Brock keeps it, who will finally beat him?

Probably Roman the following year if he's good by then... Which I'm cool with... Redemption and rebuild story...

Possibly but i think that if Reigns loses, they'll turn him heel.

And then he can turn baby 10 months later... Or they can let Brock be the monster baby face he is...

If it were me... It'd be Brock/Roman at 32... And Brock goes over again... And Roman finally defeats Brock nearly 3 years into his title reign... No pun intended...

Let's say Brock keeps it, who will finally beat him?

Probably Roman the following year if he's good by then... Which I'm cool with... Redemption and rebuild story...

Possibly but i think that if Reigns loses, they'll turn him heel.

And then he can turn baby 10 months later... Or they can let Brock be the monster baby face he is...

If it were me... It'd be Brock/Roman at 32... And Brock goes over again... And Roman finally defeats Brock nearly 3 years into his title reign... No pun intended...
i can live with this

what date is that episode?

2/11...

Also... Whoever did Chavo's hair plugs did an amazing job... I need to make note in 5-10 years...

This week’s episode of Monday Night Raw drew an average of 3,919,000 viewers, and a final cable rating of 2.73. The viewership is up only about 1.55% from last week’s show, however the rating was actually down 4.2%. 

The first hour drew the worst score with 3,881,000 viewers, rose to 3,961,000 for the second hour, and fell slightly to 3,915,000 for the third and final block. 

This is the third week in a row where numbers stayed almost exactly the same, with less than a 2.5% difference since March 2nd. It would appear that the advertised appearance of Sting  and the main event of Seth Rollins  vs. Randy Orton (which never happened) didn’t have an effect on the viewership, which continues to be the lowest it’s been for many years. 

Bad buildup, bad ratings, which is well deserved.. i just hope they dn't blame these ratings on Rollins since he's been the focal point for a long time and they might blame him ffailing to draw

i might not be able to watch 31 live next week, might have a fantasy baseball draft
Can't just set your draft order beforehand or have it open in another tab?

Triple H as of late has been big on the idea that the I.C. Title and the U.S. Title should mean something again. The plan, if Brock retains is to put the U.S. Title on John Cena and the I.C. Title on Daniel Bryan. The theory would be that two legit Superstars would bring legitimacy to both titles. Also, while Brock is gone both men can main event Raw, Smackdown, PPVs and house shows with those titles on top of the card. Which again, would bring back the legitimacy of both belts.
H wants to bring the business back to what it was when he was coming up, but it's not gonna happen.  They should just consolidate the US title and the Divas title into one.

Last edited:
Brock is a joke unless he decides he wants to be a real part of the WWE

I would rather have Reigns win because at least he is on tv week to week

i wish lesnar could stay champ but be different...show up more & care more, etc.

Last edited:
'Roman Reigns comes out to kick off the show. There were some boos and "you can't wrestle" chants. Mark Henry interrupts and cuts a pro-Reigns promo. Seth Rollins interrupts with Kane, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble. Kane rips on Reigns and Rollins teases cashing in at WrestleMania 31. Rollins says Randy Orton will not be here tonight due to security not letting him in. Kane announces himself and Rollins vs. Reigns and Henry for the main event.'
Let me guess.. Rollins will take the pin

Last edited:
i might not be able to watch 31 live next week, might have a fantasy baseball draft

Can't just set your draft order beforehand or have it open in another tab?

Triple H as of late has been big on the idea that the I.C. Title and the U.S. Title should mean something again. The plan, if Brock retains is to put the U.S. Title on John Cena and the I.C. Title on Daniel Bryan. The theory would be that two legit Superstars would bring legitimacy to both titles. Also, while Brock is gone both men can main event Raw, Smackdown, PPVs and house shows with those titles on top of the card. Which again, would bring back the legitimacy of both belts.

H wants to bring the business back to what it was when he was coming up, but it's not gonna happen.  They should just consolidate the US title and the Divas title into one.
sharing a team with my friend so i won't be home. but yeah if i was home i'd be fine to do that.

Back
Top Bottom