Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think atleast a year in NXT. But by then he'll be 37?

How long is Itami and balor gonna be in NXT? I know Neville is due for a call up but can u imagine them calling him balor and Itami? If so you gotta consider zayn. I'll be at RAW the next night of mania. Hopefully we get a few NXT call ups and shockers like with paige last year.

Itami is getting called up before WWE's tour to Japan in July.

I hate how people call that a match and say it was great because of the bump that Jeans took.
I wasn't a fan. Jeans booking the past year is 2014-15 Cesaro level bad.

simma down, no one actually thinks that is a great match :lol:

Their Falls Count Anywhere match on Raw last year though :banderas:

What did i ever do to you? Low blow, fam.

I'm sorry man, but theres just something very clean and readable about the way he formats his news and notes that yall just cant match

Kane Facts
Kane has lost 196 matches on raw, the most out of any wrestler. However, Kane has won 206 matches on raw, the fourth most behind John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H.
He has wrestled 2,705 matches in WWE. He has wrestled The Undertaker 184 times, Big Show 172 times, and Triple H 138 times.
He has been in the most royal rumbles and has the most elimininations.
In tag teams, he has had 149 matches teaming with the Undertaker, 145 with Daniel Bryan, and 101 with the Big Show. Kane has tagged with Vince McMahon once, Hulk Hogan once, Chyna twice, and Zack Ryder once.
Kane has only beat John Cena 3 times. John Cena has beat Kane 100 times.
Kane (under a different persona) as actually had 2 matches against Sting. Both were in WCW in 1993. Sting won both matches.
Kane has also been in matches against Vince McMahon, AJ Lee, Beth Pheonix, Trish Stratus, Ultimate Warrior, Chyna, Roddy Piper, Kevin Nash, Drew Carey, and Bam Bam Bigleow in some way or another. Most of these were multi man matches.
Kane has beat Roman Reigns more times than Roman Reigns has beat Kane (49/45). However, JTG has beat Kane more than Kane has beat JTG (6/5).
Source: wrestlingdata.com. Goes to show that while we might hate him for being "corporate kane who teams with big show" Kane is one impressive figure.
Added in from the comments:
Kane was born in Spain.
Kane also faced Jerry Lawler.
He has also held the tag titles with 7 different partners (Mankind, Big Show, Undertaker, X-Pac, Hurricane, Daniel Bryan, and Rob Van Dam).
Kane (under various personas) has been managed not just by Paul Bearer, but also by Jim Ross, Jim Cornette, Jerry Lawler, Lita, Tori, and Chyna.
The best thing to Come out of this post so far
158 commentsshare
There are 367 matches fought by Brock Lesnar. 262 wins and 97 losses were the results of those matches.
He has competed against 101 opponents.
Brock Lesnar has had 10 matches since returning in 2012. He has had 7 wins and 3 losses. (Cena at ER 2012, Triple H at WM 29, and Cena by DQ at NOC 2014)
Brock's most common opponent was The Big Show. They have had 59 encounters with Brock winning 39 of those. Show won 6 and there were 4 draws and 10 results listed as "other"
The dream match of Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton has happened before many times. However, all but two matches were house shows. The last time they faced off was in 2002 and Lesnar beat Orton.
Brock Lesnar vs Batista also has happened before. Two times were in OVW where Lesnar won both encounters. One time was at the Royal Rumble that Lesnar won in 2003. Two weeks after the 2003 Royal Rumble, Lesnar and Batista squared off. Lesnar won.
Brock Lesnar was also in a tag team with Batista (known as Leviathan art the time). The two challenged Tazz and Spike Dudley for their tag titles but lost.
Lesnar has competed in matches against Paul Heyman, Tensai, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Goldust, Umaga, JBL, and Matt Hardy.
While Brock and JTG haven't squared off, Rey Mysterio and Brock Lesnar have. Rey Mysterio has beat Brock Lesnar more than Lesnar beat Mysterio (4/2)
People often remember Brock beat the Rock at Summmerslam 2002. However many people don't know that Rock has beat Brock more than Brock has beat Rock. The Rock beat Lesnar and Triple H in a triple threat match in a house show in 2002. Als, Rock beat Lesnar on Smackdown in 2003.
Brock's go-to tag team partners were Big Show (20 matches), Shelton Benjamin (15 matches), Undertaker (10 matches), and Kurt Angle (also 10 matches).
There has never been a year where Brock Lesnar lost more matches than he won in terms of professional wrestling.
In terms of UFC, Brock is the second longest reigning UFC Heavyweight champion at a 707 day reign.
He also held the IWGP Championship.
He is the only person to win the NCAA, WWE, and UFC Championships.
Lesnar also drinks Coors Light because Bud Light won't pay him anything.

qi6pdAN.png

Last edited:
Then why did jeans and sext have that HIAC match?
I hate how people call that a match and say it was great because of the bump that Jeans took.
I wasn't a fan. Jeans booking the past year is 2014-15 Cesaro level bad.
that match was the biggest cluster**** piece of **** of 2014. stupidity starting on top of the cage. no build up, no rhythm, no psychology, just stupidity. and that ******* ****sucker finish. **** you man.

Last edited:
22>>>GHIMS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ragingtoto

Last edited:
Late
[This Day in WCW History] WCW Uncensored Took Place in Charleston, South Carolina [March 16th, 1997]
View media item 1450184View media item 1450185A generic PPV advert for a show heavily focused on the New World Order vs World Championship Wrestling (and Roddy Piper’s Team). Random buzzwords littered through out this design really fail to do anything for this PPV or for WCW, but things within the promotion were still going strong behind the scenes. In fact, this PPV saw the return of Sting at the very end of the show where he very clearly signaled his alliance with WCW by taking out the New World Order, one by one with his signature baseball bat. This would mark the starting point for the Sting vs nWo War and would lead the promotion into record setting ratings for Monday Nitro within the next few months.

The WCW Uncensored 1997 card in its entirety:

WCW United States Champion Eddie Guerrero vs Dean Malenko
Último Dragón (with Sonny Onoo) vs Psychosis
Glacier vs Mortis (with James Vanderberg)
Scotty Riggs vs Buff Bagwell in a Strap Match
Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray) vs The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) in a Texas Tornado match
WCW World Television Champion Prince Iaukea vs Rey Mysterio Jr.
Team nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Hollywood Hogan and Randy Savage) (with Dennis Rodman) vs Team Piper (Roddy Piper, Chris Benoit, Steve McMichael and Jeff Jarrett) vs Team WCW (Lex Luger, The Giant and Scott Steiner) in a Triangle Elimination match

[This Day in WCW History] Glacier vs Mortis Makes Its PPV Debut - WCW Uncensored [March 16th, 1997]

One of my favorite storylines where Eric Bischoff decided to create wrestlers based on the Mortal Kombat video games. Not only did you have a skeleton man (Scorpion) fighting an ice guy (Sub-Zero) in WCW at this time, but the two wrestlers were also forced to undertake extensive martial arts training to convincingly portray these two goofy characters the way that Eric Bischoff envisioned.
View media item 1450176View media item 1450177WCW employed AFX Studios to help create these characters and soon after, you had Glacier, Mortis, Wrath (see below) and Ernest Miller fighting amongst themselves as characters within this Mortal Kombat ripoff.

I just relized I haven't even bothered to look at the results of Raw... Don't really care :lol:...
Noble being declared the secret weapon of The Authority
JBL & Booker burying Rusev's lawyer
Brock burying Ramen
Paul burying Ramen
Ramen starting the new Yes! movement called the I Can! movement.
Sting & Migos washing J&J

/Raw

Last edited:
This is probably the least invested I've been into Wrestlemania in a very long time. It makes sense as the WWE has been lackadaisical in the booking of it. Even on paper I'm nearly rolling my eyes at the card. Less than 2 weeks away, and Wrestlemania feels like they're heading into a Bragging Rights PPV. I'm very sure though that the WWE will put together some awesome video packages to make it look like 100% thought and logic went into the storylines.

Back
Top Bottom