Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
$35 a f****** day my car is in impound..I'm already at $500 and they don't take credit cards...it's 2015 why tf don't you take credit cards? It wasn't supposed to be in impound that long they just trying to steal money smh

Guess I can say goodbye to having a car ever again smgdh..I swear somebody out there hates me :smh:

Sorry for the rant. Back to Rusev's southern belle lawyer

Last edited:
Don't apologize for that.. Someone needs to apologize to you for that BS... Best of luck, and hope someone offers a smart idea to help you...

asffghjkllqwqeasdlkasdlaslddddddd
sick.gif

The Worm is the goat finisher.
we forgot the ** train 

lkajgekljagljagaljg @ Cole saying that was one of the greatest moments in Raw history
mean.gif

I'm late, but co-sign on Ramen's eyes getting lighter and lighter
laugh.gif

Son gonna look like Herobrine by June.
RVD cashes in his Honey In The Bank Contract
nerd.gif
roll.gif

@Penny1Folarin just give up. I verbally lambasted you way back and tried to be a good sport and you tried to screenshot and defame me. You should be happy I didn't do the same later after the PM ether I gave you. I don't need to be Rusev to your Jack Swagger. I washed you out, period. You still haven't ever competed in NTWT so your comments are null and void. Hours and hours to respond and that poor effort is what you came up with.
mean.gif
matter of fact you being remotely credible or over is about as believable as Tommy actually having a job.
smile.gif
roman is that u 
nerd.gif
 i was sleep 

$35 a f****** day my car is in impound..I'm already at $500 and they don't take credit cards...it's 2015 why tf don't you take credit cards? It wasn't supposed to be in impound that long they just trying to steal money smh

Guess I can say goodbye to having a car ever again smgdh..I swear somebody out there hates me
mean.gif

Sorry for the rant. Back to Rusev's southern belle lawyer
ouch 

watching a frontline documentary about the NFL/concussions and didnt know Chris Nowinski was in the middle of all this. I knew I recognized dude when he came on screen and then he confirmed he was a wrestler and thats how he had brain trauma

Yeah Nowinski plays a big part in that.

Man I remember he had so much heat when he was a wrestler..people HAAAATED him :lol: thought dude was going to be a big time heel

Don't apologize for that.. Someone needs to apologize to you for that BS... Best of luck, and hope someone offers a smart idea to help you...

thankfully I got it straightened out.

Just waiting for my windshield to be fixed which will be ready by tomorrow :pimp:

Yeah Nowinski plays a big part in that.

Man I remember he had so much heat when he was a wrestler..people HAAAATED him :lol: thought dude was going to be a big time heel
thankfully I got it straightened out.

Just waiting for my windshield to be fixed which will be ready by tomorrow :pimp:

Nice. Good to hear good things are happening

That's ******... That's a super tough call too... Wonder if Owens will be able to work by then...

I know right?! I hope Owens will be there. Regardless though I'm looking forward to balor

Michael Cole botching the WM31 start times early on last night's raw was a big deal backstage with Vince. He was giving Cole a hard time over the headset and even told JBL to join in.

But they have that whole B.A Star Campaign :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom