Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What up my good NT brothers!

Not feeling the 7 man IC Ladder match. We couldve had some decent matches with Zigs and the Dazzler, Barrett and Ambrose and couldve had some further development between Cody and Dustin with it ending at Mania.

Cesaro looked weak after taking a dropkick from El Dorito, and killed whatever steam he had left teaming with Kidd. Was Kidd named Tyson since Jason Kidd's bighead son was named TJ? Are the Matador's heels?

Been out the loop on my podcasts and NT due to looking at baby stuff. If it wasnt for my wife being due in mid May, I would be at one of those ROH/NJPW shows and NXT. They should have NXT at the Elk's Lodge.

Who has the better jawbreaker lariat, Ambrose or Kyle O'Reilly?

watching a frontline documentary about the NFL/concussions and didnt know Chris Nowinski was in the middle of all this. I knew I recognized dude when he came on screen and then he confirmed he was a wrestler and thats how he had brain trauma
Great listen

The B.S. Report: 3/8 Bill Simmons talks with the co-founder and president of the Sports Legacy Institute, Chris Nowinski, about the single most important issue in sports today -- concussions and head trauma. - espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=6193890

So does getting reported
You're like 92 get outta here.

Give me three reasons why its any good right now. WWE only, excluding NXT. Lucha Underground isn't my cup of tea. TNA/WCW2.0 blows even more than WWE does. It's embarassing. The product has regressed so much from this time last year.

It's gotten to the point where they're begging people to care by inviting WIZ KHALIFA onto the show. They're even doing guest hosts wrong.

Damn, they've even ruined the things I liked about the show. Cesaro gets tossed around by someone that weighs less than my dog and DBD, Jeans, and Dolph are fighting over the worthless title. Rusev is about to get buried by Cena and Sheamus is about to return and win the Andre match and MITB. It's just horrendous now.

Last edited:

So does getting reported
roll.gif

You're like 92 get outta here.

Give me three reasons why its any good right now. WWE only, excluding NXT. Lucha Underground isn't my cup of tea. TNA/WCW2.0 blows even more than WWE does. It's embarassing. The product has regressed so much from this time last year.

It's gotten to the point where they're begging people to care by inviting WIZ KHALIFA onto the show. They're even doing guest hosts wrong.

Damn, they've even ruined the things I liked about the show. Cesaro gets tossed around by someone that weighs less than my dog and DBD, Jeans, and Dolph are fighting over the worthless title. Rusev is about to get buried by Cena and Sheamus is about to return and win the Andre match and MITB. It's just horrendous now.
First of all, WWE isn't wrestling. It is entertainment.

Secondly, there are plenty of wrestling alternatives out there.

That is all I will say

- Lana is currently off television because she is filming the WWE Studios movie ‘Interrogation’ with Edge. No word yet on her status for WrestleMania.

– NXT Champion Kevin Owens successful knee surgery last week to repair a meniscus tear. He’s expected to be out of action for 4-6 weeks, so he won’t competing at the NXT live event from San Jose, California during WrestleMania weekend.

Speaking of that show, NXT women’s wrestler Becky Lynch says ticket sales are through the roof for what will be NXT’s biggest live audience yet:

4100 tickets sold in 2 hrs for #NXTSanJose ! Ready to bexceed and bexpectations.
2:42 PM - 16 Mar 2015

#sadboyz for no KO but Still excited for NXTs biggest live event. Wonder if this will be televised?

-While there have been rumors that top ROH tag team The Briscoes might be headed to WWE, PWInsider.com reports both talents remain under contract with ROH until mid-summer of this year.

When their deals expire, it’s likely they will not be heading to NXT, but one name that is likely to sign with WWE is Samoa Joe.

I would be excited for joe but isn't dude on the other side of 30?

does steen still have the belt or did they take it off him?

i might not be able to watch 31 live next week, might have a fantasy baseball draft

Can he just go straight to the main roster? Or does he have to learn the "WWE style" (meaning dumb down your moveset. And limit yourself to maximum 5 moves)

The point isn't just to learn WWE style but it is to deprogram folks from the Indy style. Moves, moves, and more moves and not letting stuff settle before doing another move.

Powerbombs at the 2nd minute of a match.

That stuff

The point isn't just to learn WWE style but it is to deprogram folks from the Indy style. Moves, moves, and more moves and not letting stuff settle before doing another move.

Powerbombs at the 2nd minute of a match.

That stuff

Then why did jeans and sext have that HIAC match? :lol:

But u don't think Joe would have good wrestling psychology. I get learning the wwe style if you're not atleast a 10 year vet

I don't think Joe should spend that much time in developmental. He is what he is and I ASSUME he can easily adapt to what they are looking for.

I think atleast a year in NXT. But by then he'll be 37?

How long is Itami and balor gonna be in NXT? I know Neville is due for a call up but can u imagine them calling him balor and Itami? If so you gotta consider zayn. I'll be at RAW the next night of mania. Hopefully we get a few NXT call ups and shockers like with paige last year.

I think atleast a year in NXT. But by then he'll be 37?

How long is Itami and balor gonna be in NXT? I know Neville is due for a call up but can u imagine them calling him balor and Itami? If so you gotta consider zayn. I'll be at RAW the next night of mania. Hopefully we get a few NXT call ups and shockers like with paige last year.
A year is a long time man. I think he has earned his stripes enough to not have to spend a year in there. He has more experience than the NXT 5 dudes. Kinda disrespectful for that man to be there for a year.

Back
Top Bottom