Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:nerd:

Yall seen this gem?

:nerd:

You mean this video? Yeah. Who else saw it? :nerd:

RmBdJz0.jpg

Aight just ordered my NXT tickets. Next Friday. Wish me luck. I'm gonna go after sasha baenks. Time to finally meet my girlfriend.

Aight just ordered my NXT tickets. Next Friday. Wish me luck. I'm gonna go after sasha baenks. Time to finally meet my girlfriend.

Don't forget to get the nudes for case, he's been PMing me about Sasha nudes for weeks now...

I come with the real talk and all you can do is poor deflection tactics. Another reason you'll remain in developmental to hone your skills. You still haven't done **** but press random letters into your phone/keyboard and actually expect a real connection with the people. And you still haven't ever won a NTWT match. Dissing Peep when you were all
roll.gif
about his mom or Layla comment.
mean.gif

this guy Penny thought he was over.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
you having the belt is as important as Martin being WZUP boxing champ , no prestige & will be beat senseless with faced wit a real competitor . U sir is appreciated just as much as the Princeton womens basketball team get serious n stop flappin 

Alright I'm set for mania week.
-Thursday I'm meeting reigns at axxess and then going to the walemania event.
-Friday I'm going to NXT
-Saturday I'm meeting dean and seth at axxess
-Sunday I'm going to smoking pig for review-a-wai live podcast. Then me and my homie are doing mania crawl which is a 3 bar hop event. Then mania.
-Monday gonna be going to RAW :pimp:

Regardless of the ****** build I'm for sure gonna have a good time. Been waiting TOO LONG for this

Still debating whether I wanna go to HOF or not...

As far as shirts goes. I can finally bust em out :lol:

Also trying to think of some signs to make for mania... For sure Im gonna make a wai ting sign :lol: and rep my SQUAD with a NTWT sign :pimp:

Last edited:
penny1folarin penny1folarin just give up. I verbally lambasted you way back and tried to be a good sport and you tried to screenshot and defame me. You should be happy I didn't do the same later after the PM ether I gave you. I don't need to be Rusev to your Jack Swagger. I washed you out, period. You still haven't ever competed in NTWT so your comments are null and void. Hours and hours to respond and that poor effort is what you came up with. :smh: matter of fact you being remotely credible or over is about as believable as Tommy actually having a job. :smile:

Last edited:
-Friday I'm going to NXT
-Sunday I'm going to smoking pig for review-a-wai live podcast. Then me and my homie are doing mania crawl which is a 3 bar hop event. Then mania.

Regardless of the ****** build I'm for sure gonna have a good time. Been waiting TOO LONG for this

Also trying to think of some signs to make for mania... For sure Im gonna make a wai ting sign :lol: and rep my SQUAD with a NTWT sign :pimp:

Regardless of the buildup you're gonna have a BLAST!! Went to my first Mania last year and I'll never forget it! Sat out on Mania this year but will def be going to Texas for the next one.

-Friday I'm going to NXT

Well I'm Jelly... Have fun... Why no ROH show?...

they stealing my dude Joaquin Phoenix's lines from Her

WWE in 2015
1tnaBKL.png

I already bought Wrestlemania tickets
RN9E7tC.png

My roommate asked me why they (Ambrose and Harper) were wearing the same outfit and were on different teams

I thought about it for a sec and couldnt come up with an answer.

Then I got frustrated and told him, 'aint no pizza here, get out."

I feel bad. Thanks wwe

Sting got no air on that Stinger Splash. I'm legit sad.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Just finished RAW. speaking of the jenners. I thought that was bruce Jenner doing stinger splashes with that dried out thing he calls his hair :lol:

Back
Top Bottom