Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if any of my russian friends get on my nerves, i'll have to play them the clip of rusev with his lawyer...it will piss em off even more than a regular rusev spot

tho, i have heard some pretty funky accents from russians trying to speak english - that don't sound exactly english or russian

CAZq28wUwAEpmqo.jpg

Really been getting into njpw lately. Love just about everything about it; of course the wrestling is top notch but the crowd appreciation, the way the matches build to a climax, really fun to watch. Probably my favorites to watch are of course nakamura but okada, naito and hirooki goto as well. Love that finisher

And they love their german suplexes :lol:

Last edited:
Really been getting into njpw lately. Love just about everything about it; of course the wrestling is top notch but the crowd appreciation, the way the matches build to a climax, really fun to watch. Probably my favorites to watch are of course nakamura but okada, naito and hirooki goto as well. Love that finisher

welcome to the club. you're making DC proud.

Would you like to be part of the pwg club?...

This just makes me ask what went wrong. This theme gets me so hyped yet I couldn't even tell you what the current one sounds like.

This..I just don't understand how the product has went downhill so fast..And how does nobody in WWE see that what they put on tv is so bland and obviously scripted?..All the excitement and spontaneity has completely disappeared from their programming..Is Vince really so desperate to keep the toy companies happy that he's willingly letting his product suffer?

:rofl: at 2:40-2:55 ish. That's classic WWE right there.

And him mentioning him & Rey asking about why any Latin writers was on the staff is something I've wanted to know for a long time as far as pretty much every minority goes. You have out of touch Vince at the top, then what I'm sure is 99% white writers who can't relate to anyone. Vince still thinks Latinos are gangsters/thieves/subservient, blacks are the same along with shuckin & jivin 70's caricatures, Asian's as comedic non-English speaking goofs. With all the problems this company has as far as pure entertainment goes, an out of touch writing staff is another huge problem.

Yas honay
tumblr_nldwneGCed1trnp1xo1_500.png

tumblr_nldx4nQFbb1trnp1xo1_500.png

Last edited:
According to The Wrestling Observer, belief that Brock Lesnar has or will re-sign with WWE based on recent scripting of Raw promos is premature.

As of this writing, there has been no movement on Brock Lesnar’s WWE negotiations, and WWE will again negotiate and attempt to get him to sign a new deal in Los Angeles on 3/23. Whatever lead to the Brock Lesnar’s blow-up at Raw in Nashville has reportedly not yet been settled.

The best case scenario for Brock Lesnar is to become a free agent before he chooses who to sign with, as re-signing with WWE before WrestleMania gives away some of his leverage.

Damn, my hopes are ruined..

Last edited:
Mark Henry took a shot at the Young Bucks last week. That was WWE still being bitter at them turning them down. Also, WWE dropped a fury video and a super kick party edition. That was also a shot at the YB as they use the term super kick party alot. Super kicks are being used more in WWE to spite them as before that was considered a sacred move of hbk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom