Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

Sandow draws gotta stink. Like he really only got that one purple pair :smh:

Ummmm.....man....what :rofl:

Here comes them punk lovers calln him the goat
This guy only ever comments whenever Punk is on screen. :lol: :rofl:

Punk is gonna drop the urn. I know it. :lol:

:lol:

I'm almost positive Taker almost laughed when Punk dropped the urn.

:lol: just picturing that

Since I know everyone missed it.

:wow: :rofl: take that you piece of **** Terry

ADRs music felt like Christopher Walken was standing there talking about I need moar cow bell.

USA chants 
roll.gif

ZERO reaction for his attempt to try for Si chants 
roll.gif

Face Del Rio completely sucks

This new upbeat jingle for Del Rio's music is asscheeks
WWE is DESPERATE to get this dude over.

One thing they do during the commercial break every show before Del Rio comes out is Ricardo comes out and tells the fans they will have a contest to have the fans say DELLLLLL RIOOOOOOOO along with him during Del Rio's entrance.  That way on TV it comes across that the crowd is into Del Rio.

View media item 320216

USA! USA!

gotta love it 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

"DONT TOUCH IT! DONT TOUCH IT!"

*Trainer remains with iron grip on Ricardo's ankle* 
roll.gif

Last edited:
this has been a horrific RAW thus far. Absolutely god awful...so much for the whole "every show from here on out is going to be amazing" like Vince said a few weeks back
Vince had a meltdown shortly after Royal Rumble.  Fired his head writer (Eric Pankowski - the guy from TMZ), and completely threw out the Mania card other than the top 3 matches.  Vince is senile.

mean.gif
@ Del Rio's new theme.

Even Boss Barrett gotta be
mean.gif
his head in disgust.

Ricardo selling that Patriot lock like Swagger amputated both his legs.
roll.gif

One thing they do during the commercial break every show before Del Rio comes out is Ricardo comes out and tells the fans they will have a contest to have the fans say DELLLLLL RIOOOOOOOO along with him during Del Rio's entrance.  That way on TV it comes across that the crowd is into Del Rio.
Awesome 
roll.gif

Still wish we could see Ricardo actually wrestle. I guess since most casual fans do not know, we never will. At least he is a team player in this role.

This face turn is only working in predominant Hispanic areas, that's why it was so genius when they turned him. They were traveling throughout those areas.

Booker with the Bobby Brown/Gumby cut. :pimp:

Awww they trollin putting the Hulk Hogsn promo in there. :rofl:

Last edited:
I absolutely loved any segment Booker was in with Goldust.

And then there was the Supermarket :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Well deserved.

View media item 320216
Awesome 
roll.gif

:lol: :lol: so spot on. I actually like the fact the Del Rio is a face, but something's just off. I guess when you spend your 1st 2-3 years as an aristocrat heel stepping over other people, it's hard to get the fans on your side.

Speaking of WrestleMania X-Seven, I have the VHS somewhere in my crib.

Going to be great one day to go back and watch all those PPVs again.

Pretty boring show thus far, I'm only excited to hear the stipulation in the Trips/Brock match. I hope they go Street Fight.

WM29 will be my first live show ever and I'm 25 so needless to say long overdue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom