Wrestling Thread Mar 11-24 | 3/18 RAW - HHH Responds to Brock | Punk Still Has Taker's Urn

I bought the Bret Hart Dungeon Collection. It's refreshing to hear "WWF" and to not have logos blurred out.

Please let Trips/Lesnar be a Hell in a Cell match and not a No DQ match or something corny like that

View media item 320283
Didn't watch wrestling when she was around, was/is she any good or is she just the model type?

Model. And just as she started to become marginally decent in the ring, she either left or got released. Funny thing that 4w mentioned way back that I'm sure a lot of other people noticed, she came in as this really ditsy adorable "aww shucks" type chick, then she randomly became "smart" and serious, and on cue, everyone lost interest in her :lol:

They should have Show lay out Orton & Sheamus when they lose @ Mania to keep him heel, cause those face promos :x :x

Dolph time 
nthat.gif

This gives WWE the most perfect opportunity, have Ricardo "injured" and out of ring announcing for months while he debuts under his mask and does some wrestling.
Team him up with Sin Cara since Rey ain't coming back from the looks of it.

Didn't watch wrestling when she was around, was/is she any good or is she just the model type?
Model. And just as she started to become marginally decent in the ring, she either left or got released. Funny thing that 4w mentioned way back that I'm sure a lot of other people noticed, she came in as this really ditsy adorable "aww shucks" type chick, then she randomly became "smart" and serious, and on cue, everyone lost interest in her
laugh.gif
Her ditzy gimmick was the most adorable thing WWE has ever done.

Back
Top Bottom